EUR/USD Daily Video, March 02, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Our "Oops!" trade has started. Now we will try to catch good entry point:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Just a heads up guys on critical period for EUR now. Technical chart levels have consolidation just below 'long term' trend line from 2008. (You can see were trend line passed also in May 2014..when all the stuff was going on in Greece etc!) There was some BIG news i remember one day..and a huge spike up...and then a 'huge drop' from around 1.39 High down to 1.05 area! Boy oh boy..do i wish i 'know what i know now' about Trading! I could have been 'Retired'! :p
Sorry guys i cannot post a chart...as no one has taught me how to do that yet!! :rolleyes:
Ps. Italian Elections this weekend...'Right'! Gap up.! Remember French Election..last April..!!?? :D

Wherever EUR goes short term or medium term there will be no new lows. The main trend is bullish. USD strength is short lived, temporary. Buy EUR dips.

Back