EUR/USD Daily Video, November 25, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Happy thanksgiving, everybody!

Daily time frame has nothing very exciting currently - area of Agreement just below the market and I think that market will reach it.
But on 4-hour chart I will be watching for some definite things:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
video?

There is no video! Help!:hissyfit:

There is now. Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
Thanks Sive, everyday I appreciate so much your analysis.
You are the best teacher for me.
Max

Hi Sive, you mentioned in your video 2 days ago something that really grabbed my attention and would appreciate if you explain further.
You said: "I just show you the areas and level that we should watch for a buying signal, then we should track how the market will react and respond to these levels. if it shows a buy signal we will take it, if not we will not". Can you explain how do we identify a buying signal at certain levels?

vijay

Thank you sir please give daily signal through my email id:forexviji@gmail.com
its more helpful to me i am new trader.

Hi Sive, you mentioned in your video 2 days ago something that really grabbed my attention and would appreciate if you explain further.
You said: "I just show you the areas and level that we should watch for a buying signal, then we should track how the market will react and respond to these levels. if it shows a buy signal we will take it, if not we will not". Can you explain how do we identify a buying signal at certain levels?

Well, it works like this:
The point is that you can see major levels ahead of time, like we do on daily time frame with 1.3250-1.3370. When market approaches it, you should drop your time frame to hourly or 4-hours and look will market form any buy signal. This could be - H&S reverse pattern, bullish engulfing, DRPO buy - other words any turning formation that you're usually rely on.

Hi Sive, looks like we finally have DRPO on 1 hour chart and on 4 hour chart we need to close above 3*3 to confirm DRPO but i think on 1 hour chart DRPO is real and on 4 hour chart it LAL. Can you Sive please confirm am i correct and do you think now it's correct time to go long on EUR? Thanks. P.S. if i'm right confirmation of DRPO will be if next bar will not close above 61.8 from bottom to second close above 3*3.

Last edited:
@Mas197307 ... Sir if u notice Sive's sir previous analysis .. then u will find 1.3232 is the last Fighter left from bull side! and price allready kill him! his soul is now resting in peace ! better we bulls surrender to ourselfs to bears!

Back