eur/usd

Less than an hour to go before the NFP and Jobs data is released. My guess is lower than expected and a depreciation in the US dollar.

What a spike in the EUR/USD! I bet most of the retail traders were caught off guard with all those expectations of a strong US dollar.

EUR/USD is about to register a week with very low trading volumes. Price is 1.0806 and it looks like it's about to keep trading in the range between 1.0800 and 1.0820.

What do you think, can we expect a correction on this pair in the nearest future?

EUR/USD is about to close the week consolidated around 1.0680. The price is now 1.0674 as bears have taken control again due to strong US data.

EUR/USD was not able to move beyond the 1.07 level. The pair is now 1.0640 and seems prone to continue South.

EUR/USD is now trading relatively high at 1.0622. The pair might need a boost from fundamentals in order for it to gain some more momentum and continue its way North.

EUR/USD appears to be hesitating around the 1.06 level. Interesting to see how the week develops. I'm expecting a move up.

The EUR/USD pair continued to trade to the downside this week as price reached close to 1.0850 and closed the weekly candle at 1.0896. Interesting week coming ahead!

The EUR/USD pair continued to trade to the downside this week as price reached close to 1.0850 and closed the weekly candle at 1.0896. Interesting week coming ahead!
Do you think it would be falling further?

Back