Euro Forex Pro weekly 19-23 July, 2010

Sive, I'll be checking in here everyday if you're going to give a daily update, with or without video!

The video analysis is great along with the charts. The analysis you give is on point and we as traders need to understand that price action will not go directly to the area that Sive has pointed out but it does make it to the area eventually more so than not. Traders must have patience. Keep up the good work Sive.

AB

text!

Good morning Mr. Sive !
Thank you for all your help! I would prefer "Text".
God bless you and your dear ones and have some nice vacations!

Guys,

check for my Friday' s Update post. FPA has posted a video there. IT's just the first attempt to make it in such way. And we're interested in your opinion. Is such format of daily updates interesting for you or not?

Congrats, excellent video and analysis, Sive!
I prefer video:)

Sive,

As teaching tool I don't think anything can beat video. You can convey some much more nuance in video. Text is good... video is outstanding. Thanks for even thinking of offering us a choice. This site is awesome. I hope the videos won't be in flash format as I have an iPad and the thing has a war going on with flash:(

video and text

It would be great to have both the text and the video. The video imparts information and clarification not available in the text. Yet, the text is clear and is something the reader can go back to time after time throughout the day to ensure understanding and as a reference. The video does add clarification to the text, and for that reason, the ideal situation would be to have both available. It would also be good if there were some controls on the video so we can go back a little if we miss something. Would it be possible to have both posted on the site? Thank you, Sive, for your analyses. They are very educational and extremely helpful to understanding the markets.

Back