European Forex Pro weekly 17-21, May, 2010

Couldn't it be a perfect W&R of 1.2440 level (previous highs) whereas there are a lot of SL's. Also daily DEMA is about to turn here from bearish to bullish and a perfect time to fool the traders (I remember a previous trade of your just like that a few months ago at the turning point of DEMA with similar W&R's)

Hi Sentinel,
Yes, I also see it. The Signal can be get at closing of the bar. So, it will depend on how current bar will close.

Good Day Sive, Thanks for the analysis. I am also looking at the ABC like sentinel, waiting to enter long and targetting 1.26. I have been a bit obsessive with ABCD recently.

The dancing performance of EUR/USD is not great to watch. You guys should look at the crosses of EUR. I made 200+ pips yesterday from a crazy breakout of EUR/AUD. EUR/CAD looks great too. Can aim to ride the trend upwards when chances arrive.

EUR/USD I just waiting for the dance to end.

DREPO probable on 1H chart. Looking for this bar to close below 1.2372.

Watchout: DiNapoli utilise DREPO only on daily, weekly and monthly chart.

Attachments

• eurusd1h.gif
    eurusd1h.gif
    34.8 KB · Views: 39
Man. Its been such a boring day so far. Most currency pairs are stagnant. I hope EUR/USD can close below 1.2340 within this hour..

DREPO probable on 1H chart. Looking for this bar to close below 1.2372.

Watchout: DiNapoli utilise DREPO only on daily, weekly and monthly chart.

Sentinel, I do not threat it as DRPO at all, it is not even a Look alike - poor thrust up, too much consolidation between the tops, and too deep retracement between them.

Man. Its been such a boring day so far. Most currency pairs are stagnant. I hope EUR/USD can close below 1.2340 within this hour..

not everyday can be exciting mandrake..but i bet you tomorrow should be a good one. Friday, closing day of the week.

Euro could get worst soon. It is expected that the Chinese will buy the Euro, well they had plans and that was supposed to move the currency as well up but now Russia, Iran and South korean with a combined 800 BN assets in Euro want to liquidate at least 50 % of that. Following are some very reputable securites investment funds companies like Pimco and Soverign who wish to get rid of at least 50 BN combined.

Well.. My car broke down this morning so I was at home the whole day. I thought it could have been a better day as I had so much time to trade. I am looking at USD/CAD gonna hit ABCD at around 1.0695 - 1.0700.

I wonder anyone else following this ?

Euro could get worst soon. It is expected that the Chinese will buy the Euro, well they had plans and that was supposed to move the currency as well up but now Russia, Iran and South korean with a combined 800 BN assets in Euro want to liquidate at least 50 % of that. Following are some very reputable securites investment funds companies like Pimco and Soverign who wish to get rid of at least 50 BN combined.

Auna:
After study I agree with your pick of short on the EUR/CHF. I took it short after the NY claose yesterday. it is working well.
Thanks!
:)

Well.. My car broke down this morning so I was at home the whole day. I thought it could have been a better day as I had so much time to trade. I am looking at USD/CAD gonna hit ABCD at around 1.0695 - 1.0700.

I wonder anyone else following this ?

Boring day? Shi man! the AudUsd almost makes me a heart attack...!

Back