Experience or Education?

Of course, both education and experience are needed.
I think, the best way for begginners to become pro is to learn theory and practice on demo at the same time. Then to start trading on cent account.

If you talk about any special education for forex trading , it is not compulsory. A person should be able to understand basics of forex. Then he can easily learn forex. he can get experience of trading by doing practice experience and skill is main thing that supports a trader .

A person can have no knowledge and trade near breakeven if he pursues small profit targets and use stop loss wisely. But staying profitable for a long time is what should be primary goal, not huge gains in the short term.

A person can have no knowledge and trade near breakeven if he pursues small profit targets and use stop loss wisely. But staying profitable for a long time is what should be primary goal, not huge gains in the short term.

Even so, it's better to always strive to educate oneself about the Forex market. The more one knows, the better.

Both had theor own importance experience can not gained without basic forex education. I must say experience and education are co related. As experience is high our knowledge is also vast for forex. Good knowledge support trader to gain more experience by doing more experiments on trading.

I agree. One cannot divorce one from the other, they are deeply intertwined and that applies to everything, not just Forex, so it's not really an "either/or" question for me.

It's a tricky question. Experience always is on a higher side but when education backs the activity the experience become too enjoyable. Also, if you're aiming to learn something, don't directly jump on actions, rather learn (educate yourself) and then take the step forward, else the initial experience wouldn't allow you to bear fruit of patience.

Forex education as basic knowledge is very important after it you will be able to get experience of trading. Without knowing forex how one can work here. Experience is next step after learning. As much you will be experienced your trading will be better and better.

Forex education as basic knowledge is very important after it you will be able to get experience of trading. Without knowing forex how one can work here. Experience is next step after learning. As much you will be experienced your trading will be better and better.

Good point. Gaining experience in on itself can also be considered as part of one's Forex education.

Experience is not exactly something we need to put extra effort into working it right, so you just need to have education which will carry along everything else. We can never move forward with knowing the real value of education, so that’s what we need to understand if we wish to have bright future ahead of this. It’s never an easy thing but never is success going to come in any easy way at all.

Back