• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Resolution

Good Day,

Mr Javier Keeth, i have read your manner of resolving issues and sincerely i must say you''re a professional in doing this. I have a small issue with FigFx and i would love you to help me in resolving it.I have been trading with your company for long , i have made losses and cannot deny the fact that i have made reasonable withdrawals also .My Account was terminated because i have not read the terms and conditions and comply, i was made to understand it was clear i should have signed the hard copy and send back to the company, Nevertheless my initial deposit will be refunded back to me at the end of the week.

I am yet to receive my initial deposit which is due today, i can forward all the e-mail interaction if required by you.

I also love to continue trading with Figfx if given another opportunity.

Account number = 113496.

Thank you for your presumed support and i believe this issue will be resolved in no time.
Thank you

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay. I just checked our TeamWox CRM and found a pending withdrawal ticket already started for you.

The estimated withdrawal day (5th day) was a Saturday so all departments are closed. Please expect your withdrawal on Monday, at 17:30 CET

I don't thinks, FigFX is a scam site. I had a good experience. I am trading with them from last 4 months. and I also had 6 or 8 withdrawals. The first time it taken near by 2 days. and rest of all the I got the payment within very short time. some time within 3 to 5 hours. And about executiion, you just show one broker with 1 PIP with this much good execution. I am totally satisfied with figfx. You can check my account 137291

Dear sijo,

I am interested in opening an account with FigFX, but I still have some doubts. Could you please let me have your investor password, so I can be totally convienced about them? IF you don't want to publish it on the forum, you can send me an email.
Thanks!

Mr. sijo, I too would be hugely interested in seeing your trading account, especially since you mentioned that you started trading with FigFX for just 4 short months and you have already made 6 or 8 withdrawals. Wow!

Congratulations! Seems like you had 4 extremely fantastic and very busy months of trading that you are able to make 6 or 8 withdrawals within that short period of time.

What system are you using to achieve such fabulous and incredible trading results?

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay. I just checked our TeamWox CRM and found a pending withdrawal ticket already started for you.

The estimated withdrawal day (5th day) was a Saturday so all departments are closed. Please expect your withdrawal on Monday, at 17:30 CET

Thank You Mr Javier Keeth, i so much trust your judgement and i believe in Figfx i will be expecting my withdrawal today by 17:30 as promised.

Figfx remains the best. God bless you. Acct 113496

Dear Mr. Sijo joined on the 6th of January, made this post and haven't logged in since then. He also does not accept to receive any emails.

Strange....................................

website

I noticed the nice new figfx website claiming to be #1 US broker has been removed and replaced with admitting only 8 total US traders. Hmmmmmmmm
Thank you FPA for creating this community and thanks again to Gerard for your help.

I noticed the nice new figfx website claiming to be #1 US broker has been removed and replaced with admitting only 8 total US traders. Hmmmmmmmm
Thank you FPA for creating this community and thanks again to Gerard for your help.

Jason, Right?

How are you? Long time no see, how has your business been going?

The #1 staff is for "SEO" purposes, not a secret anymore as almost every website on the internet "claims" as you stated being #1 in something.

Try using a proxy from China, Indonesia, Australia or even Syria, and you will notice that same line saying "The #1 Brokers in XXXXXX".. That line is for Google to grab and rank the website higher.

As for the *8* users, that had to be said when things went in the wrong direction with the CTFC, as you might have read here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-articles/13565-cftc-sues-14-forex-companies.html

You can now click FigFX Brokers | Service Unavailable and read our statement.

Getting in-front of a federal court for owning a virtual office in the US is not worth it. We have permanently blocked all US traffic, and started a complete reconstruction of our virtual offices and phone numbers. Very soon, we will have phone numbers in the UK and most probably, not sure yet, reveal the "operational" address for the trading headquarters.

PS> this is not an official answer or statement in regards to the CFTC case against the aforementioned 14 companies being sued. Official statements have their own place to be made, which is for sure not a public forum as this FPA one is.

Best wishes, Javier

SCAM

Hi all traders. If I can cope I highly not recommend this broker. Their conditions are written beautifully as well as everything on their website. However it does not work the way as described. Prices quotations did not fit by 5 - 12 pips always I decided to enter into a trade. The first trading day was quite good even though quotations appeared. But next days 9 - 18 GMT was impossible to trade. I am not sure whether it was because I reviewed 30% of my account the first day. Avoid far this broker. I would be happy to answer any questions.
Today this broker close my account, because I win 40 lots for bonus!!!!!!!!!!

Back