• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Denore

According to reliable sources, Figfx s fax is disabled ( or was disabled during the period you had to fax the documents. See the case file in the scam alerts folder and read Braincooler s posts ). So just say you tried to fax the documents, but it was impossible. We ll see how they react to that.

Hello Javier Keeth,

I opened an account,no:155454,in FigFx last week, Also I got an account termination mail yesterday which tells:

Hello,

Yes, this is absolutely true.
Your account was involved in illegal Master/Slave arbitrage trading which is clearly stated as forbidden on our website. Please make sure you check the terms of service and scalping policy before engaging in such illegal activities. And by the way, be careful as you will face the same outcome if you keep using that technique no matter which broker you chose, almost all brokers hate arbitrage.

As for MichelAnge21, please, two things to do:
1) Tell your 'reliable source' to dial the fax number from his cellphone.. he will hear a bee..boo..baa..tshhh..krrr... which means the FAX is ON.

2) Leave this thread alone, you are a pain in certain places. Get out of there. 'yack' :hissyfit:

Javier

You never answered Braincooler/Bjorn Osterman from Sweden about the fax problem. When he complained about your fax, you simply kicked him out. Why was his account terminated ? He was only insisting that you give him some way to comply with your idiotic article 27. He used +44 207 904-5899 without success and the man seems perfectly credible.

Last edited:
hi guys i am new and i dont want problem with deposit or withdraw please tell me what is
PARAGRAPH 27:"FIG Solutions must receive an original signed copy of the entire Customer Account Application
and Customer within seven (7) days of completion of the online Customer Account Application.

OK Broker

Hi I am from Indonesia. For me FIGFX is a good broker I have made nice profit with them. Made two withdrawal and processed in the same day via Moneybookers. Now only trade with profit money with them. :)

Asalaammualaikum saudara Accent!

Kalau apa anda tulis benar, sukuralhamdullah amein, saudara yang bejaya.

Wonderful Broker

FIGfx.com is a #1 Broker in the world.

registeration is so simple and fast.
you can register in a minute.
sperd is so low.
scalp support and any any others benefit that you can use this broker for TRADE.

Dont Forget FIGfx.com

The tos 27 thing

Dear Javier Keeth

I'd like to firstly thank you for your great service! I love your order execution and was astounded after my registration process about how fast and easy it was. I get the reqoutes during news releases which is common.

And for past days I never saw you widen the spreads.

And I'm happy about your concern for people reviews here. that separates a scammer and honest one.

BUT as for a broker I think you have lack in customer service. I'm trading Forex since 2003 and have an account in excess of 200K on another broker which their costumer service related to yours is not comparable. but they have higher spreads.

I opened a support ticket and asked for the paragraph 27 docs and the next day I got the reply that I can find it in PDF Section of your website but after searching your web site I came empty handed so I ask him again where is the PDF Section of your web site and yet I got no answer. would you please send me the link of the document that I should sign?

Besides today your website is down! it gives error: "400 Bad Request" and MT4 won't log in to my account. I did not have seen this problem before!
Is there any problem? you know such things is not good for a broker's reputation. and after being scammed by prime4x and alma4x I fear such happenings.

PS. As many would remember one day Alma just shut down their servers and left for ever.

Edit: I just found out their site is under attack: http://support.figfx.com/entries/20373258-figfx-is-under-ddos-attack
I don't understand those sick people that attack web sites!

2nd Edit: Sorry I just found the document that I should sign it was in my traders Cabinet but at least your customer service could have told me this! but because of the attack thing I know you've put all your concern on that matter ... So now for me every thing is OK

Best Regards,
Kourosh

Last edited:
Dear Javier Keeth

I'd like to firstly thank you for your great service! I love your order execution and was astounded after my registration process about how fast and easy it was. I get the reqoutes during news releases which is common.

Thank you for the nice words. Slight requotes do appear in news trading even though we have made real big efforts in eliminating those. A few years back when we started operations, we had a requote rate of about 30% on news time, now, and while that still exists, it is no more than 3-4%.. Technically, this small rate can not be eliminated because of the 100ms-200ms usual ping time between you as a trader, and our trading server.. In such hectic times, the trade order you send will be invalid/incorrect by the time it reaches the processing queue.. causing the requote to happen.

And for past days I never saw you widen the spreads.
You will have to wait for long to see that; We never widen the spreads and we do not have such plans for at least the near 10-20 years ;)

And I'm happy about your concern for people reviews here. that separates a scammer and honest one.
This is an advise we got from the FPA's people here back in 2009.. they said sticking close to people's opinions and always offering an advise will make people happy and will always make them feel assured they are being looked after. So thank you and we hereby thank the FPA for revealing this secret to us. I personally check almost daily to make sure everything is answered adequately.

BUT as for a broker I think you have lack in customer service. I'm trading Forex since 2003 and have an account in excess of 200K on another broker which their costumer service related to yours is not comparable. but they have higher spreads.
hmm.. that might be true, I can not deny it. People call our supporters a little arrogant, but I have addresses this issue earlier also on the forums here. Its like 90% of all support tickets we have are absolutely meaningless, like people asking if we offer a bonus or not?!?! Well, how hard would it have been to just open the website and see the promo?! We send a weekly email, we have animated banners, we have adsense ads... and after all they come to ask if we really give it or we lie :)

But never mind, I will make sure your message is heard and that the support team will read your review here to know what people think about them. Maybe they will find a better way to deal with tickets than simply being arrogant and/or ignorant to such queries.

I opened a support ticket and asked for the paragraph 27 docs and the next day I got the reply that I can find it in PDF Section of your website but after searching your web site I came empty handed so I ask him again where is the PDF Section of your web site and yet I got no answer. would you please send me the link of the document that I should sign?
Tickets are usually automatically closed after we reply to them, you simply had to reply, or open a new one to continue the thread discussion. I will make sure to check this particular ticket and see where and how it ended without being fully solved. Sorry for this, I am really.

Besides today your website is down! it gives error: "400 Bad Request" and MT4 won't log in to my account. I did not have seen this problem before!
Is there any problem? you know such things is not good for a broker's reputation. and after being scammed by prime4x and alma4x I fear such happenings.
Ohhh... If you just knew !!
We have made an instant public announcement about it, and kept that updated until the servers were back.. Believe me, that instance cost us like lots lots of money and lots lots of customer discomfort. Fortunately, it is now solved.

PS. As many would remember one day Alma just shut down their servers and left for ever.
Who is Alma? :D

Edit: I just found out their site is under attack: FigFX is under DDoS Attack : FIGfx Brokers Customer Support Portal
I don't understand those sick people that attack web sites!

2nd Edit: Sorry I just found the document that I should sign it was in my traders Cabinet but at least your customer service could have told me this! but because of the attack thing I know you've put all your concern on that matter ... So now for me every thing is OK

Great Great Great... You see, it is all there ;)

Best Regards,
Kourosh[/QUOTE]

Sure, anytime.. \ Javier

Back