• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Live Account Review

Well,

After reading a ton of decent stuff about these guys, I decided to try a live account. I would post in the review section, but I'm already logged into the forum, lol...

So far so good. Their website is more like a circus than a broker with all the "offers" and "deals" and "contests", but their deal desk is pretty fast. I'm a scalper so speed is everything. I've been live about 3 months now. I'll circle back if I get screwed, but so far it looks promising. I use the viperclicker tool with 5 accounts and fig is usually the first or second to fill the order. I really pains me to say it, but FXCM is usually the fastest (oh the pain!).

Why open an account with unknown broker?
I have an account with Fxpro and connected it to F1cashabck to get rebate.
I am very pleased by the handling of my account and service both with my broker and the rebate company.

Why open an account with unknown broker?
I have an account with Fxpro and connected it to F1cashabck to get rebate.
I am very pleased by the handling of my account and service both with my broker and the rebate company.

When I was 18, I heard the word "Einstein" for the first time..
Does that mean that Einstein has been unknown in those previous 18 years?

You only make people laugh, the fact that you do not know does not mean at all, that such information is missing, you just never had a chance to know about it.

Example:
If FigFX is unkown to you as a broker, please save generous comments and advises like the one above to yourself.

*Funny, really !!!

i m happy from FigFX Brokers 5 stars

:) it is very fast took 2 minutes for me to sign up even promotions are also good .................

Hello,

Overall my experience with them has been good. I have had no major issues with their platform (besides the outage due to the DDoS attack).
My only complaint is their customer service skills, I'm assuming they are not native English speakers which can sometimes cause them to sound rude or arrogant.

I submitted a withdrawal request on Thursday (August 25th) and have not received the payment as of yet. I have to wonder what the delay is. I received a customer service response of "Please look at our schedule for withdrawal, have a nice day".
Yes, I am fully aware of your schedules for withdrawals which is why I submitted a ticket after the usual time frame elapsed. In fact, I even gave an additional day just in case. I now have two pending requests (the initial one and now a second one for another amount, which was placed on Sunday) which should have been processed today. Not sure when they will be processed but I am a little concerned that they have not been completed as of yet and support has not responded as to why.

Other than that, I wouldn't have an issue recommending them to someone. If I could get a response from Javier or another FigFX associate regarding my withdrawal request, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Hello,

Overall my experience with them has been good. I have had no major issues with their platform (besides the outage due to the DDoS attack).
My only complaint is their customer service skills, I'm assuming they are not native English speakers which can sometimes cause them to sound rude or arrogant.

I submitted a withdrawal request on Thursday (August 25th) and have not received the payment as of yet. I have to wonder what the delay is. I received a customer service response of "Please look at our schedule for withdrawal, have a nice day".
Yes, I am fully aware of your schedules for withdrawals which is why I submitted a ticket after the usual time frame elapsed. In fact, I even gave an additional day just in case. I now have two pending requests (the initial one and now a second one for another amount, which was placed on Sunday) which should have been processed today. Not sure when they will be processed but I am a little concerned that they have not been completed as of yet and support has not responded as to why.

Other than that, I wouldn't have an issue recommending them to someone. If I could get a response from Javier or another FigFX associate regarding my withdrawal request, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Hello,

Please follow with your registered support ticket if one is opened. If not, please open one at our support desk.

Provide us with your credentials and we will be very glad to escalate this issue for you.

figfx should improve LIVE HELP.....:shocked:They have very poor live help desk..most of them time it's unavailable...And i am not a fan of submitting support ticket and replied after 4 to 5 hrs.. :p

for figfx we must give an BEST REQUOTE request award...Because when ever you want to open or close at the market rate mean you have to try at least 10 to 15 times though market moves in slow it will keep of asking for re quote..That to re quote price and displayed price would differ....When you ask support team simply they will reply as

It clearly states that:
""FIG Solutions makes no warranty, express or implied, that Bid Prices and Ask Prices represent prevailing bid prices and ask prices.""

and

""In cases where the prevailing market represents prices different from the prices FIG Solutions has posted on our screen, FIG Solutions will attempt, on a best efforts basis, to execute trades on or close to the prevailing market prices.""

At the moment your trade was opened/closed, that was the price available to us through our liquidity provider.

In addition, no trade could have been opened or closed without your confirmation; EVER.

If you did not like the price quotes to you at that time, you should have waited a few seconds and requested to close again. What you did is accept the given quote. Once you accept a given quote, it can not be changed as we have got your agreement to close that particular contract on that particular price.

In addition, please make sure you adjust your expert adviser settings if you use one, such as maximum deviation and allowed slippage. If you trade manually, please double-check the quoted price before accepting it as accepted quotes can not be changed/edited or refunded after they were closed over the liquidity bridge.

Just in case you do all the provided instructions above and you are still not satisfied, please feel free to close all your open trades and close your account. Unfortunately, there is nothing more we can do at this point.

Thank you & Have a nice day

Take a look at the below video for re quote..

Very soon FIGFX will close their website and escape...SCAM...SCAM...SCAM...Don't try to use them... :p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello jackjack,

Quiet interesting actually, I fully respect your idea behind the post, even though I hate the childish way in you behaved, but all respect for sharing your opinion.

A requote is ugly; A requote is a pain in the ass; a requote is "_fill blank_____" and whataver you want to call it.. but unfortunately, a requote is also:
- an irrevocable technical aspect of MT4
- can not be 100% eliminated
- can be caused by multiple/simultaneous triggers

You can contact Metaquotes "as the developer" or check their forums, you will notice big engineering heads are fighting for more effective solutions to avoid requotes.

I will not go into a debate weather the video, its contents, or the case is all true or not, I'll rather:

a) Ask you a question?
Have you contacted technical support about it? have you read our execution policies just in case we offer something in such cases, maybe? Have you tried at least contacting us before going public? Any ticket number I can follow?

I doubt that sir, you just wanted to be the first around (yuraay) to declare FIGFX as scam.. well done. What a finding.. Wikipedia should be hosting your profile page :(

b) Offer you a solution?
Open a support ticket, maybe we can still help you.
"Knocking the door again helps sometimes... Staying and shouting "nobody's in da' House" won't help !!"

-- Respect

Back