Filing credit card chargeback against Binary Broker which reason code to use?

but they are not returning my money that i lost. I had an insurance. "Risk free" option in their site. they said that they will return me money if i will loose money in 2month period. but they are not returning me that amount.

Hi Amal, Nice meeting you, Like Pharaoh said, if you need help i would love to help. You can fill up the contact form at my site http://www.winchargeback.com/ and i will review your case.
R

Hi Amal, If you are having any difficulties with your chargeback dispute, like Pharaon said, i can help...
Please fill up the form at my site winchargeback.com
and ill get back to you asap.
Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm looking to charge back a binary broker. I started off with a small account just to get the feel of things like they say learn to walk before you run. i had the brokers calling me asking me to put in more money i said no. But they where consistent and one night i said i'll consider it and told them to call me a bit later. they tried to call me and i didn't here the calls and the next time i checked my phone i had a load of emails i checked it out and had seperate amounts of money come out of my bank account I didn't know they could even do that! anyways i called them and they tried to put words in my mouth so immediately told the bank and they know i'm not happy about the unauthorized payment. but it's a visa payment so they couldn't stop it.
Now they have traded with my money there is now more in the account but i didn't and don't want them trading on my account what should i do and what advise can you give me?
Help please anything to make this situation easier.
I now have more money in the account because of them trading with it but what specifically can i do to stop them from doing that again?
Thanks

this is unauthorized payment. you can contact you bank to file a charge-back. this is like stealing money from your pocket.

Unauthorized charges are the easist chargebacks. Try a normal withdrawal on your initial deposit.

I've tried to withdraw my money 2 weeks ago and still nothing the broker is asking me to sign a verification form which authorizes the four deposits they've taken and then apparently i'll be able to withdraw my money. obviously I'm not going to sign it and now my bank are looking into it but thats taken two weeks and still no answer. Also i have a little extra in the account which is my money and there is more in there that they've traded without me knowing but the trades won and now there's extra in my account if i do a chargeback will i be able to get the complete amount of money in my account? or just the money they took?

I have spoke to my bank and they have put it with the disputes team and there not being very helpful. How would anyone in this position approach this and what chargeback code would i use?

For the initial deposit, failure to provide promised services (in this case, the promised service is withdrawals). For the unauthorized charges, I'd think the bank should know which box to check.

Whatever yo do, don't sign anything from the broker. They are trying to get you to say that the unauthorized charges were authorized.

Hi,

I have recently signed up with option.fm and faced similar scenario. They said i should deposit more money so i could be place in vip group to get better access to analyst advise.They told me to put in some deposit and they will match the bonus so i have enough balance for vip group. As soon as I did that basically lost almost of my fund over 2 trading session. This did not feel right. I'm devastated but very glad I found this link.

Back