Forex Analysis (Tue August 10, 2010 2:15pm EDT NY Time) US Federal Funds Rate...

News source?

Henry,

I noticed in your preview GBPUSD trading video, you had an audio feed on the news you were trading. What was the source of that?

Don

Henry,

I noticed in your preview GBPUSD trading video, you had an audio feed on the news you were trading. What was the source of that?

Don

I think Henry uses TradeTheNews.com. They do a 7-day trial. Ransquawk is another (subscription) news provider if you want to try them too!

Trade The News?

I think Henry uses TradeTheNews.com. They do a 7-day trial. Ransquawk is another (subscription) news provider if you want to try them too!

I tried signing up for tradethenews.com. I gave them access to my linkedin account and everything and they never responded. I just thought they stopped taking new members.

I tried signing up for tradethenews.com. I gave them access to my linkedin account and everything and they never responded. I just thought they stopped taking new members.

Definitely still taking subscribers... strange they didn't get back to you... In my case they followed up directly with a phone call! (just last week)

Maybe try again?

Back