• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
To VPS or not...

@Dirk58: Hi Dirk, a quick question for you please. Do you use a VPS or just a desktop at home? The reason I ask is because I stumbled across your post in April regarding TeamViewer software... Thanks, Armin.

hi twentynine

I´m using a 2nd pc for automated trading e.g. EAs. I bought him from ebay for € 37 and installed Teamviewer at my Laptop and this pc so I do not need a seperate Monitor for this one. Teamviewer is free ande good to manage the pc.
Soon I will use an VPS for trading generally

always good trading

bad night

for MD traders.....
-63pips.....
but overall this EA is damn great and a loser
is always possible and will appear....
even the Pro´s havin losers....
market right now is a bit shaky about Europe
so hopefuly this will settle down soon

Recent MD loss

I run megadroid on 2 different accounts with FXDD and IBFX and the IBFX account took the big loser on Wed evening, but the FXDD did not. Also, the IBFX took a trade Thursday for +5.9 while the FXDD did not. Overall, I'm much better off with FXDD this week than with IBFX. I'm wondering how others did this week with their brokers. Additional information, on FXDD, I have not had a loser since mid August. On IBFX, I've had 4 losers during that time. I know that should be enough for me to learn, but I'm trying to give it time to work. I'd appreciate anyone's input. Thank you.

John

I´m using a 2nd pc for automated trading e.g. EAs. I bought him from ebay for € 37 and installed Teamviewer at my Laptop and this pc so I do not need a seperate Monitor for this one. Teamviewer is free ande good to manage the pc.
Soon I will use an VPS for trading generally

always good trading

Thank you Dirk!

When it has a big loss, how long does it generally take for MD to make it up again?

Back