• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
account checking the EA settings (within MT4, tools-options-ExpertAdvisor) and what did I discover? life trading was´nt enabled, allow dll import too.....
perhaps this could be the MD trade activity killer?
don´t know why they changed..... but, because of this, I changed my password too...
check yours too....

always good trading

These are the default settings that the EA comes out with automaticaly, you can set or change them on the EA's common page as well. If they were off you wouldnt get any trades at all.

+14 pip on MD, FXCM , VPS.
HI, Dirk. looks like you are not finding enough exciting in Forex market, is that why you need sport bet too ? ^_^
good trade, let make some pip.

Hi, Ken. what kind TF are you trading on? thanks

MD 9 pips on both accounts last night (this morning)
Dirk I've been busy with work last couple days so haven't been giving DPC or other indicator any thought.
Trialing signal service...so far so good around +120 pips.

Good trading to all.

gd day guys

no trade at FXDD :unhappy:

looks like FXCM with their VPS would be my next broker someday......

Ya Ken and it looks like this MT4 update changed them to default settings
good to know for future....

Ya, Michael, I´ve done Sports Betting at Betfair before I went over to FX and those bloody horse racings where very amazing put in your bet and then watch the race by internet radio ....... but made no money at all :unhappy:

John, looks like you found a great signal service hopefuly will go on with those results, very good

Yesterday was fine again for me, nice day with lots of sunshine and 24 Celsius so I sat outside drinking a nice cool beer and made some trades.
+154pips...... great job. Wished had found all this, FX, MD and DPC earlier but if these things will work on like they had in the past this could be the one changing my life style tremendously

so very nice to found all this and of course this thread with all of you guys

always good trading

let 2nd half of 2010

be a pip rockin one...

then next year this will be mine

:) multi-monitors.com :)

always good trading

Does MBTrading broker block my EA Megadroid?

I would like to know:

does MBtrading broker block my EA Megadroid?
It is because My Megadroid only trades for 3 times at the begining when I set up my new live trading account with the EA Megadroid in MBtrading broker, then it doesn' t work for 2 days.

I didn' t have such problem with my demo account in some other brokers such as ATCbrokers.

I have also checked with my demo account in ATCbrokers, and the EA worked properly for these 2 days(8 June and 9 June), and I could get nice profits for my demo account in ATCbrokers.

However, in my real live account in MBtrading broker, I missed these 2 days and so I missed 2 trades, and I guess I will also miss some more trades in the future in my live account.

I don' t know why, and I also checked with some information and the missing, and the reason is because of the failed connection with the server.

I worry that MBtrading blocked my EA. Or some other reasons?

Do you professional trader have any advice for me?

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

ilikeu1314

no trade at FXDD :unhappy:

looks like FXCM with their VPS would be my next broker someday......

Ya Ken and it looks like this MT4 update changed them to default settings
good to know for future....

I just checked my platform again and the settings are all good. My default settings are set up to allow live trading. Still no trades this week on FXDD live account. I think there was one trade on the FXDD demo.

I dont like it when my demo accounts make good money and my live account doesnt trade, but this may be due to slipage controls which dont affect demo trading. A demo account will always get the price requested if it shows at all. A live account is subject to slipage and this could either mean no trade if you have a tight slipage control, or a bad fill if you dont.

For example: I run Forex Magic Machine updated ver, it came as a bonus for trying IvyBot, its a breakout scalper and sets pending orders above or below support/resistance areas with a preset target and doesnt manage its trades after that. It will continue to set new orders as it gets signals and its my job to delete or allow older orders tp stay on. Anyway its order triggered durring NFP with no slipage control. On a demo account it got the exact entry and exit requested, but on my live account it opened the order almost 80 pips above the requested entry and promptly closed the order at the stop level for a 60 pip loss. I accused FXDD of stealing my money since the stop level was never actually touched, but they blamed it on NFP and rapid volitility.

ilikeu1314, its not your broker its Megadroid, it does this sometimes, but I would prefer it to filter out potentialy dangerous trades and not trade at all, than to take losses.

yeah, no trade on my FXDD either today, but there were +9 pips yesterday. all my settings were fine too and my VPS + MT4 auto-restart every 24 hrs at NY opening to keep it running smoothly.

dirk, i must thank you for continuously talking about DPC coz my curiosity finally got the better of me and i just had to check it out. i'm really loving it on M5 to scalp some quick pips! thanks for the great stuff!

ilikeu1314, yep, MD definitely had problems with MBT. my demo with MBT was disabled twice when the EA was trying to trade 40+ and 27 mini lots on account USD10k deposit. i received a polite email saying:

"Unfortunately, your MT4 demo account, xxxxxxxxxxx, has been disabled because it was trying to place an order on the EUR/USD, but was getting rejected. It is my opinion that the order itself was for too high of a volume at this time in the market, with little volume, it was having difficulty getting filled, thus causing the rejection. If you would not mind resetting the EA to trade smaller lots in order to get filled in a lower volume environment, that would be much appreciated. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation"

after the second time it was disabled (but they re-enabled it again later), i had stopped demo-ing MD on MBT. i really do not think 2.7 standard lots is too high a volume even when there's low liquidity!

hi 12bfree...

no problem, because u mentioned it I will try to scalp at 5M too and see how this will go on, put DPC to 5M and looks good for scalping... let´s see..

always good trading

hey dirk

yes, do try it on 5M and see...i usually enter a trade only when it's nearing/ touching or beyond the red line. good for +/- 10 pips depending on the pair. scalping suits me best coz i'm just too impatient to trade bigger charts!

Back