• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Broke the 300% profit mark on my Forex Megadroid account with FXPro yesterday in less than a year: FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

My true pleasure to post this when I recall how hysterical the skeptics were, screaming scam without ever being scammed, when I posted my first Megadroid results almost a year ago.

Pipsbuster,
I saw you MD is opening a SELL on 23 September, but my MD is open at BUY, I have no idea why it is different.

MD did a sell first then a buy later last night. I had the sell on my FXDD demo and buys on live accounts. + 4pips avg. manually closed

4 ur weekend guys

:eek:oh: today I found some very very useful things, right now I´m testing this and.... great, u can use it for scalping or more pips because u see the trend of all pairs so damn clearly. This is free and damn great and easy to use, have a try guys....
so goto Forex Trading Systems | Forex Robots | Forex Scalping | Forex Signals and first install the toolbar they offer. Great one and within the toolbar you can open 2 great indicator pads. Click within the toolbar at Free Trader Tools and then chose 4XLounge Trend Bars and 4XLounge Technical Dashboard.
And very useful too, help for this is integrated. Grabbed easy pips with these ones.
AND just found their system live charts.... damn...... goto http://www.4xlounge.com/charts2/eurt1h.html
have a nice weekend and......
always good trading

Last edited:
:eek:oh: today I found some very very useful things, right now I´m testing this and.... great, u can use it for scalping or more pips because u see the trend of all pairs so damn clearly. This is free and damn great and easy to use, have a try guys....
so goto Forex Trading Systems | Forex Robots | Forex Scalping | Forex Signals and first install the toolbar they offer. Great one and within the toolbar you can open 2 great indicator pads. Click within the toolbar at Free Trader Tools and then chose 4XLounge Trend Bars and 4XLounge Technical Dashboard.
And very useful too, help for this is integrated. Grabbed easy pips with these ones.
AND just found their system live charts.... damn...... goto Signals Lounge
have a nice weekend and......
always good trading
the system are expensive

yo it is

:confused: but I never said that you should buy it. Just follow my post. It´s all free and very usefull....

Yes, MD 1.21 opened 2 trades, both in the 3pm EDT frame. One as soon as it authenticated at 3 pm. I stopped it. The 2nd trade then opened at 3:40 pm EDT.

MD 1.30 also spontaneously opened a trade as soon as I put it on the chart, sometime around 6 pm EDT.

Ahhh, figured out why MD was spontaneously trading. I was also connected to Zulu. Disconnected from Zulu and attached MD to the chart. Zulu's connection triggered the trades.

I dont know anything about Zulu. I stick with the biger brokers, I currently have accounts at FXDD and FXCM. FXDD is the better of the two for Megadroid, they have a fixed spread at 2 pips even during the off hours, and the slippage control works. FXCM is a straight through broker, so the slippage control will not work, and their spread varies a great deal, especialy during the off hours. Their EURUSD spread is poor to begin with, but I like them for long term trading. They have many more pairs, with better spreads on most, and very good rollover rates.

Megadroid will almost always trigger a trade if it is restarted durring its trading hours. Do not change the settings, profiles, or make any other changes during the hours it trades. If you want to use your account during these hours its best to open a new platform. I keep several MT4 platforms from the same broker as seperate entries in my program files listed as FXDD 1, FXDD 2, and FXDD 3, so I can open my live and demo accounts at the same time, or multiple instances of the same account. I also run a second laptop just for my robots so I dont accidentaly mess with things.

:confused: but I never said that you should buy it. Just follow my post. It´s all free and very usefull....

Nice site. I bookmarked them and will find some time to check them out. Also, I like the articles from that Online Trading Academy

Hi Ken

thanks. It´s always great to find useful stuff and share it. This toolbar and the 2 indicator pads/pdas gave me great profit today first using them. The USDCHF was slow, but the best one. Let see how next week goes with them. As I said before, easy to use and very good to follow.

have a nice weekend.

Yes great articles from trading academy. I have been demo trading on them this week with excellent results. Going live cash next week

FYI I am also now a signal provider on ZuluTrade with +120 Pips this week! 80% wins. There I am Teds Trades but you will have to wait another week to find me.

Good trading all

Back