• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
=)

Really good results)
Hi everyone, I am new here, I always just read post on FPA, but never registered) Now I am. Hope to learn here something new and share my experience.

I have a MG too, and it is running smoothly, I am just happy.
I use the Risk Level set to 0.1 , the aggressive strategy in turned on. Did anyone enlarged the risk parameter more than recommended limit 0.2, is it really too risky?
:)

hi Disel....

I´m using about 20% risk with MD.
Before I used to have 35% with Aggressive=true but since the new version v1.30 was comin up, trading 1 hour earlier, nobody really trusted this and bad trades in August I put risk back and used 'Aggressive=false.
Ken is testing both settings with aggressive mode so I think results for this will come at the end of this year.
I think your 10% is ok, for real 10% use risk 0 and choose your Lotsize instead because the MD uses the leverage and that is higher than your real account.
So your risk 0.1 could a lotsize of 15% of your account if you chose settings with lotsize because some trades MD uses up to 150pips for S/L....

Dirk58, thanks for the explanation.
You use Aggressive= false now, correct?
As I understand the Aggressive parameter influence the number of trades only, not the risk factor, it that correct? Such an explanation I got from the MD support.
P.S. really one of the best support staff I ever worked with)!

Really good results)
Hi everyone, I am new here, I always just read post on FPA, but never registered) Now I am. Hope to learn here something new and share my experience.

I have a MG too, and it is running smoothly, I am just happy.
I use the Risk Level set to 0.1 , the aggressive strategy in turned on. Did anyone enlarged the risk parameter more than recommended limit 0.2, is it really too risky?
smile.gif

I have the same risk level as you and I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe not worth changing when it's working fine?

Back