Forex News Trading Plans for Week 25, Jun 14 – Jun 20 2015

Fact = forecast. 0.1 = 0.1
The program would not work.
And now, reboot server please))

Thank you Peter the FNG not working, worked in our favour - wow how lucky we were- we would have been stuck with a buy if it had triggered- so thk you and the Universe for protecting us from a loss. :)

Thanks guys and girls being so eager about waiting FNG to get online again but in this case it seems to be something more difficult issue than usual.

I hope I can bring it back online soon but now I can't tell you by when. Frankly, it may take longer :( :( :( sorry about that.

would be nice if FNG worked,i know its for free...but it FNG does not work well,to be frank....if this program works,it works great.

Thanks guys and girls being so eager about waiting FNG to get online again but in this case it seems to be something more difficult issue than usual.

I hope I can bring it back online soon but now I can't tell you by when. Frankly, it may take longer :( :( :( sorry about that.

Almost got me scared there with "longer"

Last edited:
hi peter , in the fng there is no UK Average Earnings Index , i think it will an impact on the gbp tommorow

Tomorrow, in program GBP Retail Sales m/m forecast -0.2, but should be 0.1 or 0.2 (from different sources).

Back