FOREX PRO WEEKLY April 14-18, 2014

Hi Sive,
I should say that I enjoyed the "cat" picture much more. Lets vote for you changing it back :)
It suits you better, IMO.
Cheers,
stanik

Hi Sive,
I should say that I enjoyed the "cat" picture much more. Lets vote for you changing it back :)
It suits you better, IMO.
Cheers,
stanik
Thanks Pal,
but this one was specially developed for FPA(it has a shield-shape and small transparent "FPA" signs on the back), by the guy who has made all pics to our Forex Course. I have some other pics, so watch for updates :).
I also like Cheshire and will return it back someday...

Sive Sir, what's your update about yen?
I'm in the middle of nowhere tho, but thinking more bearish at the moment looking an entry for next sell around 102.50-103.00 but holding my buy position right now.
Do you still thinking it can make to 104.65 and higher for butterfly sell completion around 106?

Thanks

Sive Sir, what's your update about yen?
I'm in the middle of nowhere tho, but thinking more bearish at the moment looking an entry for next sell around 102.50-103.00 but holding my buy position right now.
Do you still thinking it can make to 104.65 and higher for butterfly sell completion around 106?

Thanks

My opinion is that Sives plan is still valid for this pair. Monthly grabber still in play. I think we need to have some patience due to it is a higher TF.

My opinion is that Sives plan is still valid for this pair. Monthly grabber still in play. I think we need to have some patience due to it is a higher TF.

Can not find that thread...in which direction is SG? Can someone publish a picture or is it too hard?

Good day Commander in pips,
Thanks as usual for your immeasurable knowledge you shared on daily basis.
pls sir. on USD/CAD you mention this morning on 1hr TF, I saw a 3 drive pattern in its formative stage.
pls comment on this 3-drive commander in pips.
thanks sir commander in pips.

Attachments

• USDCAD 1Hr TF.JPG
    USDCAD 1Hr TF.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 29
Good day Commander in pips,
Thanks as usual for your immeasurable knowledge you shared on daily basis.
pls sir. on USD/CAD you mention this morning on 1hr TF, I saw a 3 drive pattern in its formative stage.
pls comment on this 3-drive commander in pips.
thanks sir commander in pips.

Hi Ochills,
well theoretically we can get 3-Drive, but it should be a bit different compares to what you've drawn. 3rd drive will be around 1.1025. But I'm not sure that we will get it, because it contradicts with B&B pattern... And current price aciton looks more like a wedge. Other words, theoretically - yes, but I'm not sure that we will get this pattern.

Great analysis as always Mr. Sive
The previous GBPUSD analysis also doing very well atm. Already moved 2nd position to breakeven :D
Hats off to you!!

Also the Commander-in-pips pic looks great. But I kinda liked the Cheshire cat better too :p

Back