FOREX PRO Weekly April 22-26, 2013

What are you thinking about this support line with a hammer on H4 timeframe?

View attachment 9039

I'm also keep track of this line. We are still in the megaphone pattern, maybe we will have a greater bounce before we will reach 2920. There is still plenty of room for this bounce before it will cancel the 2920 target.

"...It's better to be more cautious with what I'm saying. I also make mistakes, do not rely purely on my words..."

I believe what Sive is saying is not to treat him like a God. I have read many statement like that from other Gurus. Market situation do change, and ultimately it's really up to us traders to make the decision on whether to buy or to sell, or simply close all positions and go for a cool dip.

Well, its nearing end of the month and government salaries and expenses will have to be made....so, my guess is the Euro will shoot up soon.....then its the USD turn to shoot up to make-up for the money (which they don't have in the first place) they have used/borrowed to pay for their government salaries & expenditure.

Only the SHEEP will be the ones that complaint, the REAL traders already know that a false post on Twitter can already have a huge impact on the exchange rates !!!

The market moves like the waves of the ocean, DO NOT fight nature.

There goes the Euro, gaining back the Asian low....and the EU busily making April'13 payroll & expenditures.
The US is next....maybe end of week or early next week.

maybe.png
Downward from 1.3086?

Back