FOREX PRO WEEKLY August 18-22, 2014

Hi Lolly,
I also watched on NZD, it's not perfect but it could work, why not? Looks not as bad...

Hi Buddy,
Minimax, you need to read some undercover politics game that now is going around Ukraine. I do not want to put here any information since it will be understand incorrectly and could be treated as "Putin propaganda" by some our forumers. Shortly speaking right now is a question not about Gas etc. but on type of existing of Ukraine. Ukraine is a bankrupt already Import/foreign reserve ratio shows that it has some financial reserves only for 2 months. In October it will be financial collapse. Neither IMF nor EU or US will not give them money due to many reasons.
I'm sure that it will be absolutely another Ukraine soon. It means new government, new president etc and new borders. If you have access to Russia Today youtube channel - you can find some materials there. Of cause you should not accept them blindly, but here you will find something that you will find nowere else. Besides, even west press already is changing rethoric and assessment the situaiton in Ukraine. That's all that I can say here.

Thank you, Sive!

I will check..

Man I am so angry to some people from time to time..i watched Whistleblower few months ago and was shocked...again..how can people be so cruel nowadays..as I said, only money and power.. from day to day, from place to place, we are pushed back 2000 years into Bread and circuses..we really are worse than sheep..we blindly allow to manipulate with us and to abuse us..well, many get rich in that circuses..

usdollar

Sive,

must tell that the very first video nicely explains what could be going on in future, from very soon to some years ahead..

video , 1st part up to 12th minute is good too but about usd position in global monetary situation after 12th....

and related article in bloomberg

Is this the path for eurusd? 1,500+?

20140817_eurusd_weekly_1435.jpg

Hello Sive,
Great fundamental analisis, very logical, tecnical analysis less convincing.
It helps to remember the old truth: what goes up must come down.
Greetings.

Good Day Sir.''Commander'' i have been your follower for long....and the question am about to ask has been a great burden to me Sir. How can one properly integrate the fundamental in to technical Analysis...i have found it difficult to interpret the news.....sometimes they tell you is black but what you see is white, Or is it possible to trade technical and completely ignore the fundamentals?

Good Day Sir.''Commander'' i have been your follower for long....and the question am about to ask has been a great burden to me Sir. How can one properly integrate the fundamental in to technical Analysis...i have found it difficult to interpret the news.....sometimes they tell you is black but what you see is white, Or is it possible to trade technical and completely ignore the fundamentals?

Hi Smart,
I suggest that problem mostly in your time frame. First of all you have to find the way how to transform just news or data into FX pair rate forecasting. Usually some regression models applied for this issue.
Second, it is useless apply fundamental data if you trade on hourly, or even daily chart. Fundamental scale is large and it makes sense to use it only if you trade on weekly or even monthly charts.
And finally, one way to trade news per se is to make bets precise in the moment of data release. Depending on how actual data relates to expectations market could make moves in one or other direction. This is short-term news trading. YOu can read more about it in our Forex Military School.

eurusd insight

well, I think symetriacal triangle is most probable in play, so I expect last E wave up not to exceed 1,34141 wave C high and impulsive but short 5th wave of bigger ZZ..I believe in Flat corrective bigger wave bFlat...
below low of wave BCT @1,33348 would mean PA could develop as Diverging ED so one more leg up into 4th and ZZ into 5th and then up...
1,3304 should remain intact, according to Swannel not touched..

ps
if price makes new LL and then goes directly above 1,34141 (correction: above 1,34315 wave ACT high) high would mean pattern is (added: very probable) ended and we are on the way up..

Good trading!

20140819_eurusd_H4_0925.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Sive, Hi Minimax,
what's your tought about EURUSD today?
I'm strugling for a retracement...........
and in case of a long enter, where would you put the SL?

Thanks a lot :)
Stefano

Hi Sive, Hi Minimax,
what's your tought about EURUSD today?
I'm strugling for a retracement...........
and in case of a long enter, where would you put the SL?

Thanks a lot :)
Stefano

hi Stefano

I am in doubt in Flat correction more&more but have not totatly gave up..

Today I find not best day for trading..FOMC is later and we might get some whipsaw first and then we might get dollar weakness..I count on it but this is just my feeling..

Except usdcad all pairs I am observing are ready to move against dollar..loonie has announcement in 2 hours 20 minutes..

i think siiting on fingers if flat atm would be best..

Good luck!

eurusd insight

here is my picture..

I think flat correction is out so to me this most probably is diverging ED as cF on weekly/monthly for 4ED..I reevalute the move down..it is weekly swing, no weekly swing fractal..currently we are approaching to inner butterfly..but the problem is that I do not know where to put a&b..is there a contracting triangle as wave b and b should be at 1,34141 or what? 1st projected target 62 expansion is lower, regardless where b is...

You see? How much is some expertise reliable? PA exceeded last level..why Carney is using 224 extension? Whom to believe? To me most important is weekly swing...and it looks might be approaching to the end but where is the bottom?

20140820_eurusd_daily_1242.jpg

Back