FOREX PRO Weekly August 29-September 02, 2011

We Are Human

Hi guys, looks like I goofed up.
Today I'm miserably wrong. :err:
Sorry

We are human, Sir. Sometime we make some mistakes. That's ok, Sir.

Since I follow your research seriously, I gradually make more profits. And this is especially because of your analysis. Thanks a lot, Sir.

You are the great mentor, bro.

You still WORLD for me.:)

Thanks and Best Regards

It's OK Sive, don't bother
All I really need now is to cut loss or just leave my LONG position as they are , I LONG at 1.45. Wanna know which level is possible to exit with small profit or cut loss

Hi Sive if I wait for your tomorrow's analysis the situation could be worsen, so plz give us the latest analysis on where to exit

Hi Sive if I wait for your tomorrow's analysis the situation could be worsen, so plz give us the latest analysis on where to exit

Hi nicolebobbin,

Sorry to say but I think you cannot push Sive to give you any exit way now. It is not fair to him.

Anyway, market has reached daily pivot support 3 and in my opinion normally we can count some retracement at least.

So it is depend on you. I already have a lost today.:)

Sorry again, dude.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Last edited:
Hi nicolebobbin,

Sorry to say but I think you cannot push Sive to give you any exit way now. It is not fair to him.

Anyway, market has reached daily pivot support 3 and in my opinion normally we can count some retracement at least.

So it is depend on you. I already have a lost today.:)

Sorry again, dude.

Thanks and Best Regards.

yeah I know, just hope he can be around, market met strong support now but I worry it couldn't hold

nicolebobbin

Hi Nicole

I dont how long you have been following Sive.

I have to agree Sive points out all the possiablities but when your dealing with probabilities theres no definate outcome.

It may be an idea for you to study the weekly blog in conjunction with the daily Anaylis this may be help.

Also if your risk management is within your level there should be no issues at losing trades.

Thank you :)

Asif

Thank you Sir...!!!

Hi Sive,

I'm playing Monday's analysis with the 4H Butterfly Sell that you posted then.
It took two days to develop but its happening now.
Price reached strong support and it bounced back.
On the 30M there's a pottential DROP that I'm playing just now. 1.442ish
We'll see how it goes...

Oh! And you said "sorry"? What for my dear friend? Actually, I'm kind of "glad" that you missed this one. I was starting to believe you were some kind of God or something... You are one of us.... well... kinda.... THANK YOU Sir Sive...!!! Always...!!! :D

Last edited:
Happens to the best of us. I went short at 1.4541 for a nice 105 pips profit. This market is at the same time so exciting and frustrating in the sense that sometimes I feel I am just lucky and not technically insightful. Anyways, let the fun continue. :-D

EUR/USD Daily Update, Wed 31, August 2011

Good morning,

Today, I would like to discuss with you situation on daily time frame with a bit different angle.
The fact that market could not hold above 1.4550 tells me that probably it's too early to expect indecision condition elimination. Although NFP release could shake markets a bit, but major information will come on September 20 - next FOMC meeting.
Second, it looks as bearish W&R signal on daily time frame, since market has returned right back - below 1.45 level. It means that this was just stop grabber and nothing more. Due to this moment I can't exclude deeper retracement down, even to 1.4240 area during current week.

But major things that I would like to discuss is some other signs. Take a look at daily time frame. First, current move up looks like bearish wedge and that is not good for bulls. Although there is no divergence with MACD inside of its body (that is very common), still, this is the wedge.
Second, Look at MACD Hist. I use it to assess momentum strength of current move. Momentum should support the price. If this is not the case, it means that reversal is somewhere near. We can see that momentum itself is not impressive and it does not support current move up.
And finally, Tick volume - it also does not support move up. Although it could reduce due decreasing overall traders' position with uncertainty, still this is not supportive sign for bulls.That what is worry me currently.

What we have to watch over today trading session:
1. Next strong support area is 1.4360 - daily Conlfuence + pivot support 1.

On 4-hour time frame trend is bearish, yesterdays plunge was really strong, and probably it will continue. Also this sell-off confirms reversal by Butterfly "Sell", and target of butterfly reversal pattern is 1.27 at 1.4260 - right near daily 1.4237 Fib support. So, two potential targets - 1.4360 as strong daily support that market should at least respect during first touch. If it will not hold - then 1.4240-1.4260 area.

On hourly chart we see some retracement up that could turn to "222" Sell pattern. Personally I like to watch for 1.4470 area since this is Agreement and potential target of 3-Drive sell. But if market will not reach it, I will watch for some thrusting bars down and shifting hourly trend to bearish before enter short.

Attachments

• EUR_D_31_08_11.PNG
    EUR_D_31_08_11.PNG
    47.3 KB · Views: 146
  • EUR_4H_31_08_11.PNG
    EUR_4H_31_08_11.PNG
    46.3 KB · Views: 146
  • EUR_1H_31_08_11.PNG
    EUR_1H_31_08_11.PNG
    42.1 KB · Views: 148
Back