FOREX PRO WEEKLY December 15-19, 2014

Hi Ghandi,
Michael, and what DeMark trend line level do you apply? (may be I'm missing correct name, I've read his book in russian only). DeMark tells about strengh of trend line depending on number of bars to the left and to the right from the major points. Or may be it calls as point strength level...
You probably understand what I'm talking about.
Also DeMark has absolutely increadible tool - as reversal consequence. It works not every time, but when it works it works perfect. This could be excellent idea for trading indicator or even bot. But, you probably familar with it also.
Hi Sive

I use Level 1, which means one bar either side. Reading what I can about DeMark, and Jason Perls excellent book I believe that he favoured Level 1 as it gets you into a move earlier. He also recommends looking at higher levels for confirmation. Interestingly, the points on my chart would be the same for Level 2, which gives more weight to the signal.
I've only found one other DeMark indicator for MT4 and the targets don't agree with mine, but I don't understand the code used so I'm not sure which is right - yet.
I think the other tool you mention is the TD Sequence? I've not been able to understand enough about it to consider coding it, maybe I should take another look...

All the best

Michael

Hi Sive

Thanks for your reply Sive, would you please let me know how to go about it as what I am about is private and its not directly related to trading. Thanks.

Hi Ghandi,
It seems that we do not have close of 3x3 yet.

Michael, and what DeMark trend line level do you apply? (may be I'm missing correct name, I've read his book in russian only). DeMark tells about strengh of trend line depending on number of bars to the left and to the right from the major points. Or may be it calls as point strength level...
You probably understand what I'm talking about.
Also DeMark has absolutely increadible tool - as reversal consequence. It works not every time, but when it works it works perfect. This could be excellent idea for trading indicator or even bot. But, you probably familar with it also.

Hi,
you can send me private message. But if your qestions mostly stand in relation with trading - better to ask them here. This forum actually for this purpose. Many questions could answered by our members as well. Many people here already have nice progress in understanding tools that we usually use in analysis.

Good day Commander,
Thanks as usual.
I have finally been able to find a way that I can share this your lovely book A- Z in FOREX By Sive Morten.
I find it extremely useful and I think it will also benefit others. Go to this link to download the book https://www.dropbox.com/s/it72w0mir...n(FPA Special Consultant) - Copy (2).pdf?dl=0

I tried myself as well but no as good as this one. Hope nothing is missing from training.

Thanks a lot for the book, whoever made this in this format.

Hi Ronyboy and all Forum Members,
Be rest assured there is no any alteration to the book, the only alterations you will find are some sentences or words, I painted in Colour or underline and I did this, for easy Identification of any words or statement I believe is vital after reading each chapter of the book. After I had finished arranging the book in word format I carefully re-examine it, so that I wont miss anything when am reading it myself.
Enjoy the book friends

I tried myself as well but no as good as this one. Hope nothing is missing from training.

Thanks a lot for the book, whoever made this in this format.

Strong possibility of explosion if market react to technical analyst, i had rake in over 170 pips in buy trend though market still have over 130 pips to reach monthly butterfly target. few pips b4 butterfly level, there is MPR2,WPR1,1.618FE and 0.382FR i.e agreement level according to Joe DiNapoli.
I will keep my hand cross and wait if the explosion to the south will occur. ucad monthly.PNGucad weekly.PNGucad 4H.PNG

Hi Sive

I use Level 1, which means one bar either side. Reading what I can about DeMark, and Jason Perls excellent book I believe that he favoured Level 1 as it gets you into a move earlier. He also recommends looking at higher levels for confirmation. Interestingly, the points on my chart would be the same for Level 2, which gives more weight to the signal.
I've only found one other DeMark indicator for MT4 and the targets don't agree with mine, but I don't understand the code used so I'm not sure which is right - yet.
I think the other tool you mention is the TD Sequence? I've not been able to understand enough about it to consider coding it, maybe I should take another look...

All the best

Michael

Hi Michael,
actually I've mentioned sequence because it is based 100% at math as all DeMark tools. That's why I've just thought that it might be comfortable to program it, although personally I do not use it very often.

Wow! Situation with Russian ruble is just insane! Many brokers are just stopping it from trading!

We now have a confirmed resistance line break on the daily EURUSD chart with targets 1.2670, 1.2718 and 1.2740. According to my understanding of DeMark trendlines this would be negated by a close under the trendline.

Again, this break is Level 1 and Level 2 (the magenta dashed line.) Targets are very similar for both.

All the best

Michael

EURUSD_Daily.png

Back