FOREX PRO WEEKLY December 22-26, 2014

Hi Sive and all

I'd like to thank you and all the contributors for the time and effort you all take to post here and wish everyone a happy Christmas and safe and prosperous new year.

Sive, you mentioned the TD Sequential recently and I've been looking at it. The four hour chart on USD JPY shows a completed TD Countdown (the count to 13) which DeMark says is often the precursor to a significant change in direction.
I've not researched enough to comment on the probability of this, or the correctness of the indicator as it's one I found and downloaded on line, lets see what happens over the next few trading days.

All the best

Michael

USDJPYH4.png

Hello,
I just would like to wish Everybody all the Best for Christmas and New Year...

And a special Greeting to Sive!

Hi Sive and all

I'd like to thank you and all the contributors for the time and effort you all take to post here and wish everyone a happy Christmas and safe and prosperous new year.

Sive, you mentioned the TD Sequential recently and I've been looking at it. The four hour chart on USD JPY shows a completed TD Countdown (the count to 13) which DeMark says is often the precursor to a significant change in direction.
I've not researched enough to comment on the probability of this, or the correctness of the indicator as it's one I found and downloaded on line, lets see what happens over the next few trading days.

All the best

Michael

View attachment 17999

Hi Michael,
cool, I mean JPY. Very interesting...
Please accept my Xmas greetings to you as well. We very greatful to you for your work that you do here. This is really valuable for us. Thank you!

And all of you guys - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Although I think that we still meet before New Year on next week ;)

Merry xmas everyone! Big thanks to Sive for all his analysis during 2014.:) Looking forward to 2015..it should be interesting..and profitable!

Good morning,
So, as European markets were closed yesterday, our comments today stands around JPY. Still, this comments will be very short since markets have not shown yet something valuable since yesterday - FX right now is awaking after Xmas holiday, thus, we will point only on short-term setup that could appear on JPY.
We do not argue that yen probably will become weaker in long-term but in short term we could get nicely looking DRPO "Buy" pattern:
jpy_4h_26_12_14.png

Thrust looks nice, market has reached WPR1 and shown first penetration of 3x3 DMA. Potential target stands around 118.20 and WPP. As you can see today market is opening with gap down that should be filled, that is common practice for FX markets. It means that chances on moving above 3x3 looks possible. So let's see whether yen will get some relief and whether it will confirm this potential DRPO...

Thanks Sive. I assume you meant DRPO Sell?

All the best

Michael

A special Thanks to SIVE SIR

I want to thank you DEAR SIVE SIR behalf of all fpa member
WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS &
A PEACEFUL COLOURFUL HEALTHY & WEALTHY NEWYEAR ..
May god give you 1000% more what you wish for..
A million thanks to help us throughout the years..
Personally for me u are my strength and my forex vision..
MY FOREX SUPER HERO..:cool::cool:
LOVE YOU SIVE SIR GOD BLESS YOU..

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR..
MANY GREEN PIPS TO ALL...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all FPA staff and members! May the new 2015 be peaceful and prosperous to all of us!
Cheers :)

Hi All

The indicator that I downloaded has a couple of key errors in the code that invalidate the count as shown in my post. I'm working on changing and testing it, but I'm also having to learn a lot about TD Sequential as I go!

I'll post more when I'm happy with the code, meanwhile if anyone has a good understanding of TD Sequential and would like to manually verify the reults please reply on the forum or send me a private message.

All the best

Michael
Hi Sive and all

All the best

Michael

View attachment 17999

Back