FOREX PRO Weekly December 24-28, 2012

PA shows no intention of going south in short term to confirm stop grabber. Sive's second view for today (Butterfly sell), might be the right one. Looking pretty :) Bulls beware!

Chart_EUR_USD_4 Hours_snapshot.jpg

Hello Sive,
first of all thanks for your analysis.
We just went lower than 3205 and very fast, now I really wonder what will happen.........................

I have a question: I know here you talk about tech developments only, but would you consider the "fiscal cliff" at all to trade?
Thanks again.......

Steve

Hello Sive,
first of all thanks for your analysis.
We just went lower than 3205 and very fast, now I really wonder what will happen.........................

I have a question: I know here you talk about tech developments only, but would you consider the "fiscal cliff" at all to trade?
Thanks again.......

Steve

Hi Steve,
well, I'm not sure that I can clarify somehow situation on the cliff. All of us know about it, but what can we say definitely? This will be just "what if" talks. My opinion is that they come to agreement and rise the ceil of debt again, or find 200 Bln USD to hold debt growth for 2 months. Hardly default will happen. Defaults usually come when nobody expects it, but now everybody knows about fiscal cliff.
What is definitely going on in back rooms and third house - nobody will tell us.

For some weird reason I cannot get anything about your analysis for the coming week.
Link that was sent to my email does not get me there.

Good day

It's very diffuclt market currently, mostly due fundamental issues.

Shoulders of Giants

Back