FOREX PRO Weekly December 24-28, 2012

Hi Sive and all

I have not been around for a few weeks as I moved house two weeks ago and I'll not be active until the new year. I'd just like to thank Sive for his analysis and patience this year and thank everyone else for their contributions, support and help.

I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas and a prosperous new year.

All the best

Michael

Hola Sive.

GRACIAS for ALL your excellent analyses this year.

To you and your family:

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo !!!

Thank you Master Sive for all your hard work and utter devotion to teaching us hundreds/thousands of students and tens of thousands of readers, Your generous daily gift to us is amazing and i for thank you from my heart,
May i wish you Merry Christmas and May God's Light keep shining on your beautiful Soul now and always,

Merry Christmas to all FPA contributors and thank you for sharing and for being there for us.

Hello Sir,compliments of the season Sir,Sir please don't ever get tired or used-to the thanks which you get all the time,you deserve everybit of it and more,forex trading is a very challenging career,so what you and FPA are doing is priceless,please keep it up Sir.I know that i would someday meet you in Person,thanks a million Sir and merry Xmas and Happy new year in advance to you Sir and to all FPA family and friends.Tunde from Nigeria.

Hi Sive and all

I have not been around for a few weeks as I moved house two weeks ago and I'll not be active until the new year. I'd just like to thank Sive for his analysis and patience this year and thank everyone else for their contributions, support and help.

I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas and a prosperous new year.

All the best

Michael

Thanks guys,
It's my pleasure to receive every year your Crhistmas and New Year wishes.
I wish you all the best in coming year as well, progress in trading, stability and prosperity in your life and your family.
I think, I should extract new year thread again ;)

Hi Dear Sive;
Since you are the first person that opened my eyes to professional trading, I consider you my master and my teacher.
So my question is like to a teacher, not to point out a mistake or the like.
I was wondering the following; If we have the shooting star on the weekly (which is considered to be very significant) so why wouldn't we consider the target of the shooting star pattern which is another 165 pips, with the target of 1.2975?
Thanks in advance.
Mjunkyard

Hi Mjunkyard,
you don't need to apoligize every time, just ask what you want to, ok?
We do consider this target, because in analysis of weekly chart we've pointed - market could re-test the upper border of the channel, that comes around 1.29 on current week.
But this target is just one possible scenario in the universe of others, since we have a lot of support levels prior 1.29, so any of them could hold move down, if we still think that bulls are in charge.
That's in fact our second riddle - to understand will it be just retracement, and if it will - then estimate it's depth.
Since currently market does not give us any clue for this, we've decided to finish with short-term directional patterns - B&B+DRPO and after that turn to medium-term perspectives. May be to this moment market will show something that let us to get more undertsanding on this subject.

Hello Sive,
thanks for all your explanations and for helping us to understand more and more trading.
I wish you and all the peoples who love you all the Best for Christmas and an Happy, Wonderful 2013!

Kind Regards
Steve

Hi Mjunkyard,
you don't need to apoligize every time, just ask what you want to, ok?
We do consider this target, because in analysis of weekly chart we've pointed - market could re-test the upper border of the channel, that comes around 1.29 on current week.
But this target is just one possible scenario in the universe of others, since we have a lot of support levels prior 1.29, so any of them could hold move down, if we still think that bulls are in charge.
That's in fact our second riddle - to understand will it be just retracement, and if it will - then estimate it's depth.
Since currently market does not give us any clue for this, we've decided to finish with short-term directional patterns - B&B+DRPO and after that turn to medium-term perspectives. May be to this moment market will show something that let us to get more undertsanding on this subject.
Thanks Sive
No more apologies!
mjunkyard

Hey Sive,

It is not yet Christmas in Canada but I believe it is Christmas in Russia so I would like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thank you so much for taking the time everyday to analyze and and post your thoughts on the forum. It has helped me tremendously and I have learned a lot from you.

I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you so much and I hope you continue this for some time to come because I still have lots to learn from you!

Merry Christmas!

Best,
Brandon

Hello Sive,
thanks for all your explanations and for helping us to understand more and more trading.
I wish you and all the peoples who love you all the Best for Christmas and an Happy, Wonderful 2013!

Kind Regards
Steve

Hey Sive,

It is not yet Christmas in Canada but I believe it is Christmas in Russia so I would like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thank you so much for taking the time everyday to analyze and and post your thoughts on the forum. It has helped me tremendously and I have learned a lot from you.

I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you so much and I hope you continue this for some time to come because I still have lots to learn from you!

Merry Christmas!

Best,
Brandon

Hi guys,
thanks for great wishes.

Actually, in Russia Christmas is celebrating on 7th of January, because 25th of December is by new calendar style (by Gregorian calendar) , while Russian Orthodox church holds on acient calendar, that is 13th days difference (Julian that was adopted in 45 year BC).
That's why today I have the common working day and intend to release update, although hardly will somebody read it :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family Sive. Thanks a lot for all you have taught me. I really appreciate that.

May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire To gladden your hearts and fill every desire &
May the year ahead brings you good luck, fortune, success and lots of love.
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Sive sir.

Hi guys,
thanks for great wishes.

Actually, in Russia Christmas is celebrating on 7th of January, because 25th of December is by new calendar style (by Gregorian calendar) , while Russian Orthodox church holds on acient calendar, that is 13th days difference (Julian that was adopted in 45 year BC).
That's why today I have the common working day and intend to release update, although hardly will somebody read it :)

Thank you Sive for this year of teaching. I wish you all the best (and merry christmas, even if it's a bit early for you! :D)

Back