FOREX PRO WEEKLY, February 29-04, 2016

Hi Ochills,
thanks, she feels better, but still in hospital. But we hope that she will return home by the end of the next week.
1. Yes. Otherwise this will not be "reversal". Besides, if it will happen in the middle of some swing - it means that market exceeds its top or bottom and this will mean failure.
2. Reversal candle is just single candle, while reversal swing is an action that consists of multiple candles. But, daily reversal candle could look like reversal swing on hourly chart...Besides, they have different features. Candle calls as reversal (let's take downside revesal example) if it will open, create new top and close below the lows of previous candle. While reversal swing needs just stand in opposite direction to previous one and it has to be greater - kind of engulf previous opposite swing.
3. It is too large topic to post it here. Super example stands on Monthly chart of gold. If you will read our weekly gold analysis, mostly monthly charts - we've discussed this pattern for a year probably, or even longer. One gold dropped - VOB context has been created - you'll see it if you plot DOSC indicator.

Hope this helps.

I wish your wife divine touch and quick recovery.
thanks it helps. I saw your previous analysis on Gold on the swing reversal last week. and reversal candle that occurs on EUR/USD last year December or November. But commander I searched for the VOB on gold but I couldn't find your past analysis on it. I will deeply appreciate it if I cant get the past analysis on VOB on GOLD.
Thanks as usual.

But commander I searched for the VOB on gold but I couldn't find your past analysis on it. I will deeply appreciate it if I cant get the past analysis on VOB on GOLD.
Heh, it would be simpler to show you....
Here is the chart - VOB is clearly seen here. Minimum target has been hit. It's 0.618 based on VOB AB-CD pattern:
VOB_Explanation.png

But not this one is interesting. Interesting is upside VOB - thrust is here, retracement after VOB is here - now we just need to wait when it will hit it's target. 2000$ is not a miracle...

Heh, it would be simpler to show you....
Here is the chart - VOB is clearly seen here. Minimum target has been hit. It's 0.618 based on VOB AB-CD pattern:
View attachment 23979

But not this one is interesting. Interesting is upside VOB - thrust is here, retracement after VOB is here - now we just need to wait when it will hit it's target. 2000$ is not a miracle...

Thank You Commander, it is deeply appreciated and I must say your analysis of Elliot wave in 2012 on GBP/USD in Forex military school is absolutely fantastic. I just reread it over the weekend before picking up Neely Glenn book you recommended but honestly commander thaere are really a lot of nuaces in EW. recently I read Robert Prechter on EW. Thanks a million

Thank You Commander, it is deeply appreciated and I must say your analysis of Elliot wave in 2012 on GBP/USD in Forex military school is absolutely fantastic.
Eh, Buddy,
I will open small secret to you. It is really rare thing to get such results on EW. Our GBP analysis mostly an exception rather than rule.
Personally I'm not the fan of EW, I also Have Neely book, but it is really sophisticated and a lot of nuances. You need to have some inner vocation to EW to study and apply it. That's why I mostly gravitate to DiNapoli...

Eh, Buddy,
I will open small secret to you. It is really rare thing to get such results on EW. Our GBP analysis mostly an exception rather than rule.
Personally I'm not the fan of EW, I also Have Neely book, but it is really sophisticated and a lot of nuances. You need to have some inner vocation to EW to study and apply it. That's why I mostly gravitate to DiNapoli...

Thanks Commander. I personally don't like EW but GBO/USD result change my mind and I saw same reaction on GBP/JPY. but at least I will try and have the basic understanding and If I eventually love it, I will embrace it and add it to my arsenal. but honestly EW is complex. I have gotten your past analysis of 2013 on gold. thanks

Back