FOREX PRO Weekly, January 03-07, 2010

Thanks for your update Sive keep up the good work but i have decided to stay out of the audusd for the time being because of the floods here in QLD australia this flood covers an area of germany and france combined and i think it will have some effect on the AUD im just not game enough to get in on this pair at this time

AUDCAD and AUDUSD

Hi Sive..

possible double repo LAL on AUDUSD weekly but better example on AUDCAD .. I am having problems posting charts... but would be interested in your opinion of the AUDCAD, would you wait for some retracement to the upside if we get a close below the 3x3 at the end of the week?

thanks for such an amazing service ..
P

Sive, on the spot market there is about 100 pips difference from values on the market that you trade. Eg. the confluence is at 0.9979 - 0.9991. I noticed copuple of pips difference in the past, but now it is quite big. Is that because the pair is aud/usd? The machanics seems to be the same though.

Rasto

Sive, on the spot market there is about 100 pips difference from values on the market that you trade. Eg. the confluence is at 0.9979 - 0.9991. I noticed copuple of pips difference in the past, but now it is quite big. Is that because the pair is aud/usd? The machanics seems to be the same though.

Rasto

yup..i also wondering 100 pips diff..

tq for support me..

Yes, guys,
the reason is in rate difference. On EUR and USD the rate difference is just 0.75%, but in AUD and USD it's much greater. Because of expiration day of this contract in March 2011 - this difference is in quote.

Hello,

Sive can you give us a short explanation why you use Futures instead of Spot? Does have any benefits? Does it even matter for a small trader? Does it matter for a professional trader?

Thanks

Suggestion

Hi Sive-
As usual your analysis is priceless. Thanks a million

I have a request from you, why dont you try to analyze other currency pairs such as GPB/JPY or GBP/CHF for example. I guess they have a lot of opportunities, also this will give us more understanding of market mechanics?

I know it might be time consuming, but the end result will be great. We can have a discussion of possible scenarios and whats the best for that.

Your opinion is highly appreciated.

Hi Sive-
As usual your analysis is priceless. Thanks a million

I have a request from you, why dont you try to analyze other currency pairs such as GPB/JPY or GBP/CHF for example. I guess they have a lot of opportunities, also this will give us more understanding of market mechanics?

I know it might be time consuming, but the end result will be great. We can have a discussion of possible scenarios and whats the best for that.

Your opinion is highly appreciated.

I think it's better for us, new traders to follow less pairs. Follow them every day and learn from Sive's analysis. I very much doubt the primary intent of this forum is to make fortunes for everyone directly but to learn how market works and how to analyze it so we will be able to make our own smart decisions in time on any pair we want. Just keep it simple.

agree with baletnik...

observing 1 or 2 pairs with sive analysis giving me good understanding on the dinapoli levels method... hence i am now practicing to appy it on other pairs myself...

thanx sive...

Back