FOREX PRO Weekly January 13-17, 2013

Hi Sive,

What time zone do you operate on your analysis, GMT?
I was wondering what DRPO H4 failure Kalgan was talking about. I haven't seen any on my chart. I realized when I saw yours today comment. I operate on GMT+1 and I saw perfect DRPO without close above DMA 3x3.
BTW is it possible to change time zone in MT4? I tried change my system time but it doesn't work.View attachment 8022

Hi Marky,
Yep, you have excellent DRPO, but I had it's failure as well.

it doesn't depend on where you are - it depends on where is the broker's server :)
I use Alpari UK, it is based on ECT (GMT+2).
As I now - it's impossible to adust time zone here - it is linked to server time. Here you can see the problems with patterns and indicators that we've disccused in Military School, when compare Futures and Forex... We just have to accept it or switch to futures trading.

Hi MarY$, 'morning Sive...
I have the same problem, we can't change the time of the Broker...
What I did is open a demo Alpari account and I use the indicators there to follow our Brother Sive in his studies.

Hope it'll help.
Bye and, as always, thanks for your help Sive.
Steve

Hi Sive,
What time zone do you operate on your analysis, GMT?
I was wondering what DRPO H4 failure Kalgan was talking about. I haven't seen any on my chart. I realized when I saw yours today comment. I operate on GMT+1 and I saw perfect DRPO without close above DMA 3x3.
BTW is it possible to change time zone in MT4? I tried change my system time but it doesn't work.View attachment 8022

Thank you very much Sive master

Sive master you are genius, Thank u very much for everything u present us every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back