FOREX PRO Weekly January 13-17, 2013

Thank you for your care. I've heard about that book and I added it to my "must read" list.
I'm still learning and trading on micro lot account for education not for food. Yet. ;)
Thanks to FPA and Sive's analysis and his FMS I see big progress on my road to trader career.
Since two months I feel like a World's Chapion on Break Even. ;) Today I made two of them trading according to my plan. Maybe it's not a big deal. But taking into account that I blown out demo account a half year ago it's my personal success to not lose money. Next goal is to make profit. :cool:
I feel that I need some kind of "fear and greed" management to don't move SL so early to BE or to put Objective Points a bit closer ;)

All the best.

Perfecto amigo!

4 hr.jpg

1 Daily.jpg

3480-90-3500 area is not only 161 of bfly but also 50%fib of daily swing
and 2nd top too..

Well it was:

DRPO Failure
Then DRPO Failure Failure (Butterfly Fail)...

Tricky times indeed*

Thank you for your care. I've heard about that book and I added it to my "must read" list.
I'm still learning and trading on micro lot account for education not for food. Yet. ;)
Thanks to FPA and Sive's analysis and his FMS I see big progress on my road to trader career.
Since two months I feel like a World's Chapion on Break Even. ;) Today I made two of them trading according to my plan. Maybe it's not a big deal. But taking into account that I blown out demo account a half year ago it's my personal success to not lose money. Next goal is to make profit. :cool:
I feel that I need some kind of "fear and greed" management to don't move SL so early to BE or to put Objective Points a bit closer ;)

All the best.

My pleasure.

Hi Sive,

Thank you for yours today's clue. It was worth 100pips! :cool:

Last edited:
Sive,

Me and my wife are learning to trade your (Jo Dinapoli) style/system and want to say thanks for your videos and analysis.

My especially wants to say...you are the teacher with no face (never see your face only hear your voice on the vids)

She hopes you are young and do not smoke and will continue teaching until you are at least 100 years old ;-)

Thanks and good luck all happy trading...

I've choked on my coffee when I've read it :)

Well it was:

DRPO Failure
Then DRPO Failure Failure (Butterfly Fail)...

Tricky times indeed*

Yes, buddy that was really cunning and extremely rascally... but what else to expect? All need to take our money.

Hi Sive,

What time zone do you operate on your analysis, GMT?
I was wondering what DRPO H4 failure Kalgan was talking about. I haven't seen any on my chart. I realized when I saw yours today comment. I operate on GMT+1 and I saw perfect DRPO without close above DMA 3x3.
BTW is it possible to change time zone in MT4? I tried change my system time but it doesn't work.image.jpg

Back