1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOREX PRO Weekly January 30-February 03, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Venelin

Venelin Master Sergeant

Tell me about it!:)
    View attachment 4744

2. Triantus Shango

Triantus Shango Sergeant Major

LOL damn!

3. ochills

ochills Master Sergeant

thanks Shango
    Pls have test this MACDPredictor both on demo and live?
    If yes what do u think.
    Though I will still try it out .
    thanks once again.

4. Triantus Shango

i'm not enough an expert in this... so try it and figure out for yourself if it works.

5. Guerrix

Guerrix Recruit

Thx Sive... always nice to have a outside point of view.

6. TradeSpotting

TradeSpotting Private

Hi Sive,
    I'd appreciate your thoughts here.

When I look at the daily chart of the E/U, it looks, to me, that it is entirely possible that price could re-trace back to the 1.36 level. This is roughly in the area of a 61.8% fib retrace from the last swing high.

Also, the current price action seems like it could be viewed as a bull flag pattern too.

I find this bullish euro action amazing but, one must trade what one sees.

I am sure that NFP data may impact on these technical observations though.

EUdaily.

Mary

7. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Mili. The one among other advantages of DiNapli technique is in precision. So, we either have close below 3x3 or not. There could not be any compromise. But this is not mean that you can't enter by supposing that it will work, a bit forcing this pattern and treating it as a LAL. You just have to understand the risk, because you have no confidence in this case that odds related to pure DRPO are on your side. Personally, I will not do this, but this is just my HO.

Hi Triantus, that's why I prefer futures. :) Only exchanged traded markets could tell you with 100% precise have we signal or not by some indicator...

Guys, There is just -20C where I am :). And those pictures have no relation to reallity. This temerature holds usually no more than 1-2 weeks. In general here is just slightly colder than in Germany, for instance. I remember once there was a winter with -2 / +2 C temperature through whole winter....
    So, the imagination of Russia as permafrost country absolutely baseless...

Hi Mary. This could be (I mean move to 1.35), but in the nearest term all will depend on how market will response to 1.33. My thoughts about in in 5th post on first page.

8. Triantus Shango

sive,

what is the significance of the fact that on H4 the market tried to retest the lower border of the ascending channel we just broke out off for the second time, and failed again?

how much significance should we as traders attribute to such an event?

9. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Well, this is significant, but it's better to watch on intraday charts from perspectives on higher one, particularly daily. Daily has a bullish context and bullish classical pattern. So we need some reasons to start speak about bearish bias on daily, but we do not have them yet, at my mind. THis is not quite correct, probably, to start from intraday charts. But again, this depends on trading style and method. For me, intraday charts are the consequence but not the reason.
    From perspectives of daily chart we are interesting with two points - lower border of flag and potential upward failure breakout, that could lead us to DRPO "Sell".

10. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Hi guys...and gals!

Triantus, I see you are on a roll trading the forex ;)

Ok, just checking yah coz I am not much of a technical guy:p

Is that a very bearish butterfly on the H1 chart or is that just the top of an owl's head????