FOREX PRO Weekly July 29 - August 02, 2013

Broadening top on EURUSD - maybe a diamond forming on the daily chart?

Last edited:
JPY

I think JPY is worth the attention. If I corectly understood VOB, we have a trading space to the Weekly VOB target.

Attachments

• usdjpyweekly.png
    usdjpyweekly.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 17
  • usdjpydaily.png
    usdjpydaily.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 17
just goes to show... pretty picture is just pretty picture. i should have paid attention and waited for 334x/5x. missed those 70 pips. damn.

Well, may be they right, may be we will see downward action. That's why the core of our trading plan is to not anticipate this but take action when direction will be chosen. :)
As you understand, it is everything possible at FOMC meeting. But, guys, I feel that something is going on around, and this stands against the major logic. If we can make a bet on direction, I probably take bet on upward action, but not more that 1 % of my capital :)

And the last one idea - well, may be this will be 1.618 3-Drive sell on 4-hour chart. I'm speaking about most resent 3 tops. Since they are stand at 1.618 extension of each other...
I like target of 3drive sell around 1.3120/30- 3/8 retracement and new month pivot point

Hello, well I expect much deeper move, have sent my count already (12H); atm 1H TF in 30minutes because it is much nicer seen; black lines show what I expect to go on. Picture goes nicely with usdjpy which is also aproaching PRZ and retrace to 90,50.

Good trading!

0801_30m_Impulse01.jpg

Sorry, two pictures, almost same but attached is not completed....and couldnt just erase it....

Attachments

• 0801_30m_Impulse.jpg
    0801_30m_Impulse.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12
Sive sirrrrrrr.....
Where are you..........?????
I am waiting you for analysis from yesterday....

...hmmmm...you too huh?......I am already breaking out in cold sweat as market will be opening in few hours time and my preparation for next week trading strategy is not complete without Sive's analysis:(

how can i help in this thread. i am a regular visitor of sive morten's analysis and i really like his way of thinking. i like to learn his and all other professional trader's way of thinking when the enter in a trade. i hope this section will help me and others.

Back