FOREX PRO WEEKLY June 08-12, 2015

Good day Commander, your analysis is immeasurable as usual. Please commander from your experience in trading with the use of DOSC indicators, what dosc level is okay to calculate overbought & oversold for GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD & NZD/USD. I know you said 80% - 85% DOSC level is okay for calculating EUR/USD in forex military school. thanks a million in anticipation for your reply as usual.

Good day Commander, your analysis is immeasurable as usual. Please commander from your experience in trading with the use of DOSC indicators, what dosc level is okay to calculate overbought & oversold for GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD & NZD/USD. I know you said 80% - 85% DOSC level is okay for calculating EUR/USD in forex military school. thanks a million in anticipation for your reply as usual.

Well, thanx Ochills, but my recent NZD analysis has failed, since market just dropped with the gap down through our support on rate cut :) So, trade was finished prior it even has begun.

The level of DOSC is the same for all assets on any liquid market - I would say, even better to use 85-90%.

Well, thanx Ochills, but my recent NZD analysis has failed, since market just dropped with the gap down through our support on rate cut :) So, trade was finished prior it even has begun.

The level of DOSC is the same for all assets on any liquid market - I would say, even better to use 85-90%.

thanks a billion commander in pips for yor quick response. but commander in pips, Yesterday I was monitoring USD/JPY to establish DPRO sell but it established B&B Buy. this is my concern when I measured the swing up will I start my measure from the low of the swing or the of the thrust. Though I started from the swing low and I discovered that the expected 50% level price did not touch it, so I place a buy limit becos I will be in a meeting. but later I observed that Market reacted accordingly to B&B but may be my measurement was wrong. Pls commander wright my wrongs.

below is the images of the USD/JPY B&B am talking about with the way I took my measurement. pls need your inputs.
thanks always.
Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

thanks a billion commander in pips for yor quick response. but commander in pips, Yesterday I was monitoring USD/JPY to establish DPRO sell but it established B&B Buy. this is my concern when I measured the swing up will I start my measure from the low of the swing or the of the thrust. Though I started from the swing low and I discovered that the expected 50% level price did not touch it, so I place a buy limit becos I will be in a meeting. but later I observed that Market reacted accordingly to B&B but may be my measurement was wrong. Pls commander wright my wrongs.
Hi Ochills, here we do not have any DRPO. This is clear B&B and it even has reached not just 3/8 but 50% support. You should take start point of the swing in this particular case right from the low...

Hi Ochills, here we do not have any DRPO. This is clear B&B and it even has reached not just 3/8 but 50% support. You should take start point of the swing in this particular case right from the low...

Thanks Commander , you are absolutely spot on as usual, I did profited from the B&B.

Sorry Sive, Forget that last post I made I see now that the login link in the email I received today the 18th sent me to lasts weeks posts.

Back