FOREX PRO Weekly June 24-28, 2013

hi Lolly, hi Sive,
sometimes b&b failed like Sive said and your analyses shows it very clear; your ABC was also my thought but be careful because this ABC pattern is not the harmonic one we wish to see;
I want quote Nial Fuller after the sharp fall from 1,34 to 1,3290:
"However, we need to be careful and only consider trading obvious 4 hour or daily chart buy signals from support, because today’s move lower was aggressive and if this sell-off begins picking up steam we could see a larger move lower."
what I want to say and also to ask, such huge candles lead to further downward actions and decreasing the probability of b&b at any rate?
and the rule of 3 consecutive daily candles as a limit for b&b is not very satisfying because of the huge first candle;
diNapoli says nothing about the size of these three daily candles;

however and whatever, 1,3000 will be interesting level to search buy signals;

greetings from vienna, austria,
Erich

Last edited:
hi Lolly, hi Sive,
sometimes b&b failed like Sive said and your analyses shows it very clear; your ABC was also my thought but be careful because this ABC pattern is not the harmonic one we wish to see;
I want quote Nial Fuller after the sharp fall from 1,34 to 1,3290:
"However, we need to be careful and only consider trading obvious 4 hour or daily chart buy signals from support, because today’s move lower was aggressive and if this sell-off begins picking up steam we could see a larger move lower."
what I want to say and also to ask, such huge candles lead to further downward actions and decreasing the probability of b&b at any rate?
and the rule of 3 consecutive daily candles as a limit for b&b is not very satisfying because of the huge first candle;
diNapoli says nothing about the size of these three daily candles;

however and whatever, 1,3000 will be interesting level to search buy signals;

greetings from vienna, austria,
Erich
trying to post a chart but image and attach button will not upload. any suggestions anyone?

Lolly the third wave is not greater than 1.61. Try a fib expansion from top to second lower piovt then next fratcal up. Elliot wave trad taegeta in thia instance are cop.618 op1 xop1.618. Your 618 should come in at 1.2933

Lolly the third wave is not greater than 1.61. Try a fib expansion from top to second lower piovt then next fratcal up. Elliot wave trad taegeta in thia instance are cop.618 op1 xop1.618. Your 618 should come in at 1.2933

its normal AB=CD
A-1.3414 B-1.3159 C-1.3252
i will be happy if you teach me Elliottwave
thanks

Ok as I understand it and I am happy to br correct ed: we have 4 defined waves. The third is less than 1.618 expansion of the first. General elliot rule says (tom joseph and others ) we then do fib expansion from begiining of one to bottome of 3 then finak click is on fractal at top of wave 4. Cop op and xop are at .618 1 and 1.618 of the expansion tool. If minimax were around he could chime in as his ew is ace. Anyway this is nothing more than a projection. Hope rhis is food for thought

brandon, check these out:

van tharp's 'trade your way to financial freedom' Amazon.com: Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom (9780071478717): Van Tharp: Books

and even though this one is not per se about $ mgt, it comes highly recommended for beginners (not implying you are a beginnner, but since newbies read this...): 'The Forex Trading Manual: The Rules-Based Approach to Making Money Trading Currencies'

The Forex Trading Manual: The Rules-Based Approach to Making Money Trading Currencies: Javier Paz: 9780071782920: Amazon.com: Books

@papao: sent you a PM

forgot to add... i caught the knife @ 3040 ;-)
i never seen this market move so slowly... what happened to all the volatility of years past?

Good day to u sive, thanks for the great updates as always! Can u pls clearify the JPY weekly B&B u talked about, I cant see that on the weekly chart, can u pls attach a chart to fully understand your line of thought? thanks once again for your help!

ok well, i'm out. can't take it anymore. :rolleyes: e/j on the other hand... check out the RRT and channel top on M30 and SMA200=RSST on H1.

Back