FOREX PRO Weekly June 25-29, 2012

Developing

EURUSD_062712_5MIN_1.jpg

Interesting, same but not identical chart, Bid and Ask prices; fell out because of widening spread, I suppose

EURUSD_062712_5MIN_SWBid.jpg

EURUSD_062712_5MIN_SWAsk.jpg

minimax, if you are correct, tomorrow Friday will see epic price action! me like it. it's gonna be nuts. that being said, let's hope it's not gonna be rip-your-face-off kind of action.
good luck to you all.

as far as i'm concern i think minimax is no more trying to follow the market but wants the market to follow is buy orders that he's probably not ready to close

LOL maybe so... that being said, 2390 will be the max on the downside if we ever reach it before week's end. reach it or not, there will be USD weakness, and germany will surprise and trigger a relief rally. after that, 'advienne que pourra', the french way of saying ' inch'Allah' or as we put it in english: 'you're on your own, buster!' ;-)

Hi,

here I am.

Have changed my opinion a bit but will not share my pictures any more.

This is demo account, I think next week for real.

Good trades to all!

nonsense! keep sharing your pictures. the more info, good or bad, the better, i say.
anyway, i haven't touched the e/u since last friday...or was it thursday... i can't remember. been riding the jpy crosses (except the g/j--anything gbp is for lunatics--i know, i was one, had the most epic blow up with the g/j in 2008, it's was fun while it lasted but, man, what a fast wild ride down to hell that was ;-))

e/j = fun but sketchy at times.
a/j = very nice, very consistent and smooth, and has surprisingly well defined and easily identifiable structures.

check them out. margin requirements on those pairs are better and pip value is higher. so, what's not to like? ;-D and with all the new changes in reserve ratio in china, and china-japan FX agreements, and JPB yields maybe starting down the greek path, it might just be that we are around the corner of some nice sell-the-yen-buy-everything-else action.

Agree, good old time, I made aprox 1300 pips on gbpusd that time, was thrown out because of too short stop while I was abroad, otherwise I would hold longer. Made more than 300% live in less than 2 months. Now I changed to day trading - mostly, 1 and 5 minutes, that is why I miss so many good opportunities because I have not made my charts layout yet. Usually my stop is around 10 pips, but I must come into consolidation, then I try to read waves and when I feel, I start. So far did not miss a lot. I am working on 1M beacuse there is so many events - turovers and must think and react fast.
Thank you, I also agree that sharing is good because two pairs of eyes see more than one.

Regarding the article you recomended have a question because I do not understand enough this language - Chinese will make USD stronger, or?

I speak English but not this economic BS, but looks like I got it. Thank you anyway, will not read, must learn to count waves, they do not lie just I do not understand them enough (too abstract, haha, sometime there is a fractal, some time there is none, so it is up to me).

Back