FOREX PRO Weekly March 19 - 23, 2012

1 more thing... now we need to pay attention to whether or not the neckline of H&S on H1 will be broken or not.

Hi Triantus,

I agree with you but still I prefer 1.33 as a right shoulder on daily (but maybe daily right shoulder just manifested already). Looks like market is somehow quite lazy to achieve 1.33, at least currently. I'm also will keep close eye on that levels you mentioned, preferably 1.3186, if market can't touch it today, then I think better waiting for Sive's update tommorow.

Thanks and Best Regards

Hi Mr Sive,

I have a question regarding EMA. Do you have any recommendations of the periods used for FastEMA and SlowEMA for crossover calculation?

hi Sive,
Take a look at retracement lines on 4-hour chart. In fact, this is cloned lines and you may see that they are very harmonic in term of depth, length and angle. 4 hour trend still holds bearish .
is this failed now, Sir

I think the Market Makers grabbed the stops on this obvious H&S. I entered short on this W&R of the Highs on H1.

Hi Sive, Thank you for your weekly analysis and the updates. Even as time goes by I still find your view on the market interesting and educational. Have a great weekend!!!!

Back