FOREX PRO Weekly May 06-10, 2013

I'm from the UK and use Alpari same as Sive charts but he shows a demo account.

There is quite alot of good looking sales pitch on their website about them being the World broker and regulated in regions throughout the World but not Canada.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Hello fellow traders,

First, I want to apologize for an off-topic post, but hopefully none is going to be offended, and perhaps someone could help.
My problem is this:
I am a Canadian resident and have traded with FXCM for several years now. Today they informed me by an email that all Canadian accounts must be transferred to a certain Canadian broker (their subsidiary I understand) or closed. I checked out terms and conditions of their (and other) Canadian broker, and was shocked - outrageous margin requirements, etc.

My question is this: I understand many of you are trading with non-US, non-Canadian brokers, could you recommend one (good execution, platform does not freeze on you all of a sudden, no problems with profit withdrawal, etc.)?.

Should you feel uncomfortable about posting here, this is my email address: marty.mg@rogers.com

Again, I apologize for this post, but hope strings eternal...
Hi friend,
First of all I must say, stay away from FXCM! Pesonally I have had very bad experience with them, (for 4 years as a retail trader with them) even before Dodd-Frank(FXCM literelly emerged from DB somehow and they have the same platform).I guess this move has someting to do with new regulations for brokers in Canada, but I do not really know! Maybe you should look for a broker regulated in Europe(I like SAXO-never had a problem with them) or some of the Swiss brokers.Also look for some Australian or NZ regulated brokers(some North American based brokers have those accounts).It is all verry specific as I do not know what volumes you trade, how often you transfer money between accounts , and such! There is not really a good advice that can be given, but stay away from FXCM!

Hee guys, stop posting off topics in here !!!
We have all sorts of options to communicate outside this specific forum.

as to Master Sive:
now the EU does not know which way to go, lol.

If you don't give it a direction, we are going to hang around this level for many more hours to come.

You realize that you will get many retail brokerages messaging you, not to mention the scammers that will fill your inbox. Here is a little tip for you though, stay away from retail brokerages if you're a serious trader, that way you don't have to deal with their bs. Good luck.

Hello fellow traders,

First, I want to apologize for an off-topic post, but hopefully none is going to be offended, and perhaps someone could help.
My problem is this:
I am a Canadian resident and have traded with FXCM for several years now. Today they informed me by an email that all Canadian accounts must be transferred to a certain Canadian broker (their subsidiary I understand) or closed. I checked out terms and conditions of their (and other) Canadian broker, and was shocked - outrageous margin requirements, etc.

My question is this: I understand many of you are trading with non-US, non-Canadian brokers, could you recommend one (good execution, platform does not freeze on you all of a sudden, no problems with profit withdrawal, etc.)?.

Should you feel uncomfortable about posting here, this is my email address: marty.mg@rogers.com

Again, I apologize for this post, but hope strings eternal...

1hr butterfly but smaller than Sive sir

1hr small butterfly.jpg

Again....

again .jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Why doesn't Sive take a look through the currency pairs and comment on the most likely pair to move ??

Some Gratitude

Hi,

Why doesn't Sive take a look through the currency pairs and comment on the most likely pair to move ??

I think that we should be grateful for whatever does do for us!

Btw, does anyone know what's happening with Sive's amazing update for today?

Hi buddy,
it is in place. Sorry for delay - here is extended holidays in Russia dedicated to the victory in WWII.

Back