FOREX PRO WEEKLY November 11-15, 2013

possible sell butterfly 1hr... may be reversal pattern

possible sell butterfly.jpg

BUT....

from short term bearish point of view we could get Butterfly Buy (Confluence of Ext 127 and Exp 162 in pip!) @1,3360 and so we would get also A Daily with yesterdays high and B low with mentioned level so price could go toward Daily C (at least 50% from HH 1,3831 @1,3563) where B Weekly could appear and leg toward new LL could start.

Good trading!

20131115_1010_H4.jpg

ps
Yellen sucks...simple translation of Draghi = Dear and Yellen = Deer, hehe, Dear Deer

I think it`s quiet silly to talk about downtrend from the moment EUR has hit 1,33 after Interest Rate Decision. Especially after Yellen`s speech and latest eco.data from US I`m not so sure this pair will go any further below 1,33 but more likely back towards 1,38... Unless politicians deliver some unexpected surprise, I don`t believe in any downward continuation (at least not in near term).
Sometimes I just have feeling that those kind of predictions that Sive share are more like helping corporations to create moves that noone expect (like in this case when everyone expect reversal back down at around 1,36)..
Anyway no offence, just my thought.

I think it`s quiet silly to talk about downtrend from the moment EUR has hit 1,33 after Interest Rate Decision. Especially after Yellen`s speech and latest eco.data from US I`m not so sure this pair will go any further below 1,33 but more likely back towards 1,38... Unless politicians deliver some unexpected surprise, I don`t believe in any downward continuation (at least not in near term).
Sometimes I just have feeling that those kind of predictions that Sive share are more like helping corporations to create moves that noone expect (like in this case when everyone expect reversal back down at around 1,36)..

About Yellen there are no surprise for the market she is dovish. That is well known, so the speech doesn't add something new
I agree with you regarding with your bullish sentiment, but I will wait after 1.31 level for any long position to keep, until then I'm just scalping. If we take out 274x low then my long term sentiment will change.

even with the current job data, do you still think that move to 1.38 is probable?

Back