FOREX PRO WEEKLY September 08-12, 2014

Euro short term 4h H&S ? :
4h.jpg

Hi Sive,

Don't we have 3 drive buy near 0.9130 also?

AUDUSDDaily.png

Regards.

Anyone up for potential DRPO LAL in cable to fill the gap?

9-10-2014 17-18-55.jpg

Last edited:
thanks sive :) well... i say 'FREEDOM for SCOTLAND!!' ;)

ok, seriously, it's an impossible question. everyone from DB to Nomura seems to freak out about this. personally, i have no clue whether secession will succeed. and perhaps it's all about this: Clair Ridge and Scotland

in any case, i'll be watching the charts, and ready to buy or sell into the spikes if they occur at significant levels (and as long as all other technicals are aligned) on a very short time frame, such as M3, possibly M5.

Hi Triantus,
Long time since your last appearing. Nice to read you again :)
BTW, you're right in the center of Scotland turmoil, what's your opinion on 18th?

Hi Sive,

Could you please review and advise attached patterns below.
- 3 drive sell audusd 4hr
View attachment 16661
- Bullısh grabber on nzdusd daily and potential reverse H&S on 4hr nzdusd in accordance with grabber on daily.
View attachment 16663View attachment 16662
- DPRO sell on usdjpy 4hr.
View attachment 16664

Thanks

AUD 3-Drive Buy looks OK,
I would not rely on grabbers - this is mostly noise. The best grabbers are when they appear on impulse, thrusting moves.
At my taste this is not DRPO - too big difference between tops.

Hi Sive,

Don't we have 3 drive buy near 0.9130 also?

View attachment 16708

Regards.

By letter - yes this looks like 1.618 3-Drive. as it has formed right at strong support and H&S target - it could work. Still as current action mostly is driven by fundamental reasons -closing of carry positions - taking longs in such circumstances could be expensive jorney...

Anyone up for potential DRPO LAL in cable to fill the gap?

View attachment 16717

Hi Venelin, yes, it could be and based purely by picture - looks nice. But background is dangerous - Scotland voting. In such situation it mostly depends on personality and your risk assessment. If you find acceptable to take longs or any positions at all - you can try. But consequences could be serious. Still, there are a lot of time till 18th... May be it will work.

Daily USD/JPY on first 127.2 sell:
View attachment 16713

Right, this is butterfly that we discuss in weekly researches as well...

Hi Venelin, yes, it could be and based purely by picture - looks nice. But background is dangerous - Scotland voting. In such situation it mostly depends on personality and your risk assessment. If you find acceptable to take longs or any positions at all - you can try. But consequences could be serious. Still, there are a lot of time till 18th... May be it will work.

Sive, that was DRPO buy in Cable two days ago and has already reached target :)

Back