Forex scam trader. www.profit-trade.com

Scam and thieves.I lost a little money in my relationship with them, but all I want is to warn people not to work with them, because they will lose money.

In short, my story. I applied out of curiosity, I was called by an insistent lady who determined me to deposit a deposit of 250 Euros. The next day I applied for a refund of 250 Euros, but only 220 Euros were returned to me. .I don't understand on which way the 30 euros were lost, because no one answers the phone or the email either.
Conclusion ,,,, ordinary thieves.

1. If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

2. Might be conversion fees from your bank

My deposit was 80,000 dollors. And my profit was 120,000 but yesterday in one trade i lost 40,000 dollors. And now my money is 160,000 in their broker . And i request my withdrawl two weeks ago .
my broker is totally gone, I have no way to withdraw my money from Tate Prime Live, anyone has any ideas how to deal with that? I have around 300,000 USD in that operation account for trading Gold

my broker is totally gone, I have no way to withdraw my money from Tate Prime Live, anyone has any ideas how to deal with that? I have around 300,000 USD in that operation account for trading Gold
We need to review your trading record to see what you did right or wrong before we can proceed further with your case.
If your broker is, as you put it, "totally gone", then so is your money.

We need to review your trading record to see what you did right or wrong before we can proceed further with your case.
If your broker is, as you put it, "totally gone", then so is your money.
No, there is no way to have that broker back on track, the lady who introduced the broker to me also gone around the same time, due to I have no way out to make another deposit or borrow money from others

No, there is no way to have that broker back on track, the lady who introduced the broker to me also gone around the same time, due to I have no way out to make another deposit or borrow money from others
Those accumulated amount around 300k, it was my principal deposit and profit combined,

Can you please open your own scam alert and submit evidence:

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

If you have your own scam thread already, please link to it.

Back