Forex Survey

kb129704

Recruit
Hi, I'm a graduate student working on a class project for a Forex start-up website that is looking for input on how to make its website as good as possible. I would really appreciate your help in tailoring the site to best benefit retail traders by taking the survey in the link below.

osu.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6yvUdNl6Y6uQuy1

Please comment or contact me if you would be willing to help. Thank you in advance!

To MODS: this survey is strictly to help our group evaluate what FX traders might be interested in in terms of a FX website. We are not trying to spam or advertise, in fact our survey doesn't even mention our website by name at all.

Hi, I'm a graduate student working on a class project for a Forex start-up website that is looking for input on how to make its website as good as possible. I would really appreciate your help in tailoring the site to best benefit retail traders by taking the survey in the link below.

osu.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6yvUdNl6Y6uQuy1

Please comment or contact me if you would be willing to help. Thank you in advance!

To MODS: this survey is strictly to help our group evaluate what FX traders might be interested in in terms of a FX website. We are not trying to spam or advertise, in fact our survey doesn't even mention our website by name at all.

Teach them.

Back