Forex Trading Signal 01/08/08

Well, I am using DJ news as a part of FXstreet.com's Premium Services, which are not for free, though.
So I would be definitely interested in Valeria's secret ;)

hi everyone, I've got an RSS feed to get 'em DJ news free. would love to paste it here for all but don't know if its allowed. just get it live on ur browser. :(

Hi guys!!!

Hi guys! I'm a new entrant in the forex trading. I think I will find Felix's guide very useful. But I don't get the reports in time. How do I get the reports immediately it is out? Please, someone should kindly guide me. Felix keep up the good job.

revision

please can some explain to me what revision of last release means and it inplications

Hi guys! I'm a new entrant in the forex trading. I think I will find Felix's guide very useful. But I don't get the reports in time. How do I get the reports immediately it is out? Please, someone should kindly guide me. Felix keep up the good job.

It is difficult sometimes to get the actual release number in a very quick manner, and that's a big part of what we provide as part of the Forex Diamonds service. Every release there is a detailed trade plan, a review of the trade coming up, and then approaching the release the text in the room is cleared out and frozen. Immediately upon release the deviation is auto-inputted into the room in big bold text with a buy or sell indication if it hit our trigger so that you can very quickly make your trading decisions on the number and listen to my instant reaction and trade calls in response as well.

You can also subscribe to a number of other news services, and trading service providers that will provide you the data fairly quickly. I personally subscribe to Trade The News (about $175/mo), Bloomberg Anywhere ($1700-$1800 per month), VoiceofForex.com ($200/mo but news delivery just an occasional side thing), and the Secret News Weapon ($299/mo).

As far as free stuff goes, it is usually delayed anywhere from 5-30 seconds. Forexfactory, your broker's news provider, and ransquawk all provide delayed news for free. I've never used Dow Jones, so I'm not sure how good they are or what they charge.

Back