Forex Trading Signal 10/03/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is the hi-quality video:
10-03-2008r-p.swf

Let's first review what happened on Monday.

1. Friday, October 03rd, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK Services PMI was a good report to trade but because today we are going to have big events, I am not going to trade it.

2. Friday, October 03rd, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Non-Farm Payroll coming out. This is a very current report so the market might still care about it. It is expected it will come out at -105K so this is a bad number. I think we can trade it with 55K trigger. If it comes out at -160K or lower, USD/JPY should go down. If it comes out at -55K or less negative, I would USD/JPY should go up. Watch out for the unemployment rate: 0.2 deviation is a significant deviation so if it is conflicting, it may change the price direction. Higher unemployment rate is bad for the U.S. dollar, and lower unemployment rate is good for the U.S. dollar. The initial move might be on USD/JPY but then it might be better to trade GBP/USD or EUR/USD. If the trigger is hit, 40 to 50 pips move may happen but this might be subject to a sharp reversal.

3. Friday, October 03rd, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing coming out. It is expected to come out at 50 and probably 2 trigger should be enough. If it comes out at 47.9, USD/JPY should go down, and if it is coming out at 52 or higher, USD/JPY should go up. Whereas Sir Pips says it might be tradable, I, Crazy Cat, will however skip this report because this report might be subject to a sharp reversal.

For more ideas how to trade NFP, please watch the video.

That would be all for this week.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $9.99 FOR 2 WEEKS!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

No reply

I have joined Forexdiamonds.com subscription, but have not recieved any details so far.

Mailed them and every support number but did not recieve any reply.
Whom should I contact regrading this?
Thanks

SirPips,
I know you probably get a million of these, but thanks again for the daily posts!!!
It is very well done, and they have really helped me trade the news effectively.
Regards,
Dr. Stan (sngb240)

Back