Forex Trading Signal 12/11/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Sir Pips is busy with his finals at his university so I am sorry but again there is no video. Today he has his last exam so I hope things go back to normal once he is done with it.

Canadian Employment came out very close to expectations so it was a no trade.

Let's talk about Thursday.

1. Thursday, December 11, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA/CANADA
US and Canadian Trade Balance is not something you want to trade now. I would skip it.

2. Thursday, December 11, 2008 (4:45 p.m. New York Time) USA/CANADA
The only tradable news is Retail Sales out of New Zealand which is expected to come out at 0.0%. If it comes out at 0.7% or better, NZD/USD may go up by 30 pips or so; if it comes out at -0.7%, NZD/USD may go down by 30 pips as well. Be careful, however, because 4:45 p.m. is not the best time to trade and NZD/USD may act really strange. Also, spreads might be very high so unless you can get small spread, you may consider skipping it.

That's all for today.

Have a good trading day.

Thanks,
Crazy Cat & Sir Pips.

Sir Pips' final exam.

A star has 5 ends, A square has 4, while a triangle has 3, but God's favor has no end, may His favor see u through the final exam.

Goodluck.

Agent86

Sergeant
Recently started following

Hi,

Thanks for the reviews.
I've been following the the recommendations visually just to see if they appear to be working.

I'm a technical traders, but I like watching the news I mostly stay away from news because of my strategy.
I have noticed that your reviews appear to produce positive gains in my opinion and I've been watching them now for a few months.

It's good to see and learn about this.
Thanks for the ongoing reviews and I look forward to perhaps trading other currency based on news in the future.

Thanks again