Forex Trading Signal 9-28-2009

" Originally Posted by yurps View Post
I have followed all those shorts you called over the past few months has really burned holes in my pockets."

Yurps, i'm following Sir P tips since a year and i have to tell: Follow his tips, use your own head too, and DON'T BE TO GREEDY !

If you are loosing money - trade mini. You have to learn more:) It's better to earn even 20$ with 0.1 lot from losing 1k with 1 lot. With smaller trades you can use larger Stop Loss. Its more resistant for quick actions after some news.
I've wiped out my acc 3 times before i learned enough to make profitable trades.
Remember that, you're trading for your own risk and you can't blame no one for your loses.

That what he made in past week, (predicted top E/U) is just awesome. No one were talking about topping now. Even bankers were talking about 1.51 and what ?
Be patient and don't be to greedy :) Good luck and a lot of pips :)

Last edited:
Even bankers were talking about 1.51 and what ?

Knowledge and experience usually works against you when making calls on markets. Typically bankers are among the worst out there in predicting where prices are headed. They're part of the herd and over time, the herd gets whipped around.

Back