• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex21.com (was ForexEASystems.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I just bought this system and just now getting into it. I know someone who had some good success with profx. I would like to keep this thread going so we can see how we are all doing.

Thanks
Mark

I have returned mail from office@forexeasysystems.com and support@forexeasysystems.com , both several times. Do you, or anyone out there, have trouble getting in touch with them, please? Would like to contact them, as I have bought their product and have questions.

FOUND IT!! My fault, was using wrong address, should be like "forex easy stems" not "forex easy systems". This should work.

Last edited:
Are these the settings you are looking for?

"ForexEasySystem provided us with the settings optimized for Alpary UK Ltd. Previously we used Micro=1, the correct setting is Mini=1, wrong setting though made a lot of demo equity! Other adjustments are MaximumRisk = 2; StopLoss_mode_B=65; TakeProfit_mode_B=9. We urge you to contact ForexEasySystem for the best ea settings for your broker."

That's from the same page that the FPA demo results are on.
EA Shark Ultimate Metatrader Expert Adviser Test by Forex Peace Army.

Judging by the last sentence, it sounds like Forex EA Systems can supply optimization for specific brokers.
Hello has all, Hello Pharaon,
J' bought EA Sharks recently and l' installed on MT4.
J' had some concern, because I do not include/understand l' well; English, but who is solved J' made my backtests visual on Alpari the U.K. and FXCMUK
But in demonstration on the two Brokers it n' l' does not have; air to function.

In addition J' would like to know if it is imperatively necessary to select the mode of trading according to the market (To notch the mode has or B.) or l' to use only with its basic adjustments, and it s' adapt with volatility.

Thank you for your answer

I specify, within sight of certainspost, that me also j' tried to contact FOREX Easy Sytems, that is to say by email or by cat l' has; addresses YAHOO given, but n' still did not have an answer;
that since 2 weeks

ForexEASystems - EA SHARK settings

Hello,

recommend setup from ForexEASystems.

-----------
> Standard = true
> Mini = false
> Micro = false
> MagicNumber = 996960
> Max Slippage = 3
> Moneymanagement = false
> Lots = 2.00
> MaximumRisk = 2
> MaxLots = 100
> StopLoss_mode_A = 35
> TakeProfit_mode_B = 8
> StopLoss_mode_B = 65
> TakeProfit_mode_B = 9
> ST_TP_Pending_Mode = false
> FridayMode = true
> FractionalLots = true
> ATR_Period = 40
> ATR_Timeframe = 1440
> ATR_border 0.01239
> CCI_Period = 34
> CCI_Timeframe = 1440

Note: The account type setup needs to be adjusted according to the account type you trade with.
---------

I just tested the EA with those settings. Very nice :) :)

Pas de réglages de type de compte /Nos settings Foraccount en démo

Hello has all Hi doro,

thank you for this information, but what odd c' is that me j' do not have the possibility of making the choice of the account (CF: See my copy d' screen which I transmit) Why.

On the other hand J' have the adjustment of the MAX Spread that you n' do not have with the US one. (???) And yet it goes well, since aujourdhui, with the settings by defect at 2 different brokers (See copy screen) on accounts demonstration to 3000.

I make my tests in parallel with Platform METAQUOTES At Alpari the U.K. which is reccommandé by FOREX Easy…; and at my BROKER FXCM the U.K. which n' is not in the list of the BROKERS provided by ForexEASY

For l' moment my results are strictly indentic with the adjustments by defect, Trades are made at the same time (has 1 MN d' advances at FXCM the U.K.) (At Alpari J' removed the function money express Management and it makes only mini batches).

For those which that interests, given that I n' did not have an answer on behalf of FOREXEasy to my questions, I passed by PLIMUS 3 days ago, at which J' paid the product, with the number d' order d' purchase

I have just received an email of FOREXEASY as what it received my request, by the means of PLIMUS.

For don't the answers I know when?? But for me c' is more the sorrow.

For l' moment I leave on holiday. One will see that with the re-entry. ; lol

Bye and good trades has all (Like one says on our premises.)

Attachments

• Réglages EASHARK.doc
    260.5 KB · Views: 54
I specify

I specify that at the time of my backtest simple or in visual mode J' had access to the functions of adjustments ACCOUNT.

Who can say to me why?

Bye

Hi Everyone. I purchased the EA Shark because of the performance on the demo site, even excluding the wrong settings,it was the most promising ea I had seen.Installed it on two different platforms to test the brokers as well as the Shark. But with my luck it had its worst week ever!!! Still holding out hope though as the first trade tonight was positive as compared to the nightmare at the end of last week. This is not the first ea I've tested but the first that has give positive results. I will be following this forum quite closely and post aything that I feel would help us as a team. Thanks to all in this community because it is a jungle out there when you try to go it alone!!!

EA Shark Ultimate Demo Test

Hi Everybody,
Having a look at this EA Shark Ultimate Demo Test on the Alpari account, I think that's just crazy! Nobody who is reasonably trading on a sound basis would risk to lose over 4000 $ on an account of 5000 $. In the case of the demo it worked, but if the losses had come right at the beginning the account would have been almost wiped out.
I wonder why the forexpeacearmy is showing this. Trading forex is not a poker game, it's about trying to find a sound basis to make consistent profits using systems/methods that work in the long run when the trader abides to some money management rules etc.
Showing a demo test like the one here on EA Shark Ultimate Metatrader Expert Adviser Test by Forex Peace Army. gives beginners illusions that will help to ruin oneself within a very short time.

Let us raise this forum to a level that's more serious, let us not join a poker mentality level.

Thanks and good trading

EA Shark installed on Dukasopy platform

I got a dynamite idea guys. Tomorrow I am purchasing Fap Turbo Evolution and my Dukascopy account is in process of opening. I am buying the converter which converts MT4 signals into the Dukoscopy platform. Can you imagine the profit potential with Dukascopy's great spreads if I plug the shark in to the Dukoscopy platform. The Shark works the best on Alpari but Alpari doesn't come close to Dukascopy.

Back