• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex21.com (was ForexEASystems.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Here are the latest performance figures.

Since Inception : +176.03%

Last 3 month (90 days) : +48.31%

Last month (30 days) : +18.78%

Fully verified stats and information about the system can be viewed here: ProFx 3.0 - Verified Performance

Attachments

• nezw.png
    nezw.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
Upgrade?

Hi, I bought an earlier version of ProFx (several years ago). How can I upgrade it to ProFx 3.0?:confused:

Hello Franky, we have a special upgrade offer for ProFx 2.0 users. Please use our contact page to get in touch with us. We will then send you all details.
Regards, Alexander

Last week we had to give back a few % to the market. Here the latest performance figures:

Since Inception : +166.07%
Last 3 month (90 days) : +32.51%
Last month (30 days) : +15.51%

To view all details, click on the widget below:

Last week we had to give back a few % to the market. Here the latest performance figures:

Since Inception : +166.07%
Last 3 month (90 days) : +32.51%
Last month (30 days) : +15.51%

To view all details, click on the widget below:

Hello Alexander, I don't have time for trading but would like to use your system. Do you offer managed accounts?

Any new updates?

Hello Vito, I usually post updates here every 1-2 weeks. Anyway, you can also visit our website. There all performance data are available in real time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Day, the new week just started and it is time to share the actual performance figures.

Since Inception: +191.21%
Last 90 Days: +34.31%
Last 30 Days: +5.95%

All details can be viewed here: https://bitly.com/1fUmgRW

Back