• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex21.com (was ForexEASystems.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Happy Eastern!

I thought I stop by to share some more user results with the DF community. The user bought ProFx shortly after we released the new version and his account is already 273% up.

More user results can be viewed here: ProFx 3.0 | User Results | Forex 21 | Forum

Attachments

• 19pGsSOW.png
    19pGsSOW.png
    35 KB · Views: 4
I purchased this on 9/3/15. I sent the vendor my MT4 information as stated on their installation PDF. It says on their site that they will license the product within 2 hours during business days. They did not license it until 4 days later. So I had just a few days to try out the product within their 10 day return/refund policy. So on 9/13/15 I wrote them stating I wanted a refund. The refused, as they said I bought it in the morning of 9/3 and asked for the refund in the evening of 9/13.

Requesting the refund to the exact hour of the 10 day return policy is not specified on their site. Also, it took them 4 days to deliver the full licensed product (even though their site says 2 hours), so I had just a few trading days to try it out.

I think it's pretty sad for them to hold me to the hour on my 10 day window, yet they were 4 days late on delivering the full licensed product.

About the product:
I can get the same system using parabolic Sar, Goldminer and MacD for free.
Not worth the purchase.

@LorraineP

I am very sorry that you were not happy with our service but you need to understand that our terms and conditions are for all clients the same. Please note that we registered your account immediately after we received the account information from you. Yes, that was after four days but you could have send us the details earlier as well.

Regarding your performance comments:

If you can make 200-300% with SAR and MACD, then this is what you should do. Personally, I can do that (see performance screenshots) as well but need a solid system like ProFx for it. :)

Happy Trading!

Hello,

after Alexander Collin´s attacks against my person at http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=8795160#post8795160 saying that I tried to crack Pro FX 4.0 and banned me from posting there, I think I own the Forex community a Pro FX 4.0 review for the short time that I had it and more details that should be interesting in regards to how Alexander Collin / Forex21 deal with customers and the interesting discoveries I´ve made about Pro FX 4.0 in relation to the free Genesis Matrix system which originated at ForexFactory. I will not make any assumptions, you will see that anything I am saying is backed up with forum posts or screenshots, that´s important as I want to be absolutely honest and fair here. So here we go:

After a friend convinced me to have a look at Pro FX 4.0 again, because previously I was not really willing to give it a try simply because of the kind of customer "support" from Alexander Collin (e.g. not giving refunds to customers in the 10 day trial period because they are a few HOURS to late (e.g. bought 10 days ago in the morning, but requested a refund in the evening) see http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=8498449#post8498449), I bought Pro FX 4.0 anyway to finally do a review about it for my fellow trader friends.

The test did go well, the signals on the M30 are actually very good and once confirmed with the H4, lead to successful trades. However, 2 indicators that I´ve been using and that are included with Pro FX 4 expired about a week after my purchase. Upon mailing Alexander Collin about this, he said that some indicators have a hard-coded expiration date in case they get cracked so that they only work for a limited time. Since I am coding all my life already as well, I had a look if the main EA really accesses the both expired indicators since I was wondering why they would work in connection with the EA but not on their own. So I opened my debugger / resource viewer to see if the EA really accesses the indicators and posted about my findings directly and openly in the Forex21 forum. There was nothing to hide from my side and I clearly told that I´ve been using the debugger / resource viewer just to check if the indicators are being accessed by the main EA or not.

A few hours later, the post was deleted and my license disabled and I had an email in my inbox from Alexander Collin, accusing me that I tried to crack Pro FX 4.0 because for what other reason I would use a debugger. I explained to him that I was absolutely transparent about that I´ve been using a debugger (surely I would post it in the Forex21 forum if I´d want to crack their software, that would be smart!) to view the file resources that are being accessed (a thing I ALWAYS do for any new application I install anyway, since I am advanced computer user and coder and have experienced it more than a few times that programs "phone home" or send private files to the vendors). I did get no response to my email with those explanations, instead Alexander Collin / Forex21 decided to post that I am cracker and that I tried to crack Pro FX 4.0 on ForexFactory and, like a little kid, Alexander Collin added in that post "Sorry geektrader, no free ProFx 4.0 for you and your worldwideinvest friends." Yes, what a professional attitude that is. I´ve indeed been active at worldwideinvest just like on almost any other forex forum out there, you can see what I´ve posted here: http://forum.worldwide-invest.org/search.php?searchid=812557 (about a open source EA and about "Forex Cash Printer", another one of these SCAM EA´s as it turned out later on). I never posted any kind of crack there or anywhere else, I honestly have no idea how to crack a software, I am a coder, but not a reverse engineer and beyond using a debugger / resource monitor to view files that are being accessed on my system, I really don´t have much of an idea how to crack a software.

Anyhow, so now my own license was disabled, will not be turned back on even after I explained clearly that I do not intend nor have the ability to crack Pro Fx 4.0. Of course, no refund was initiated by him either at first. So I contacted DR MyCommerce Ireland (they sell through them) and PayPal and then got refunded by Forex21 a day later and ONLY out of "goodwill" as it was explained to me. I then started some additional research about Forex21 and Pro FX 4.0 (which I gladly did already before they´ve disabled my license in the week before) and here are my findings:

1) There is no address listed for Forex21.com anywhere on their website (per EU laws this is illegal, yet they happily sell to EU customers like me as well). The only thing you can find is some telephone number from the UK, email and Skype contacts - no valid real street address. So I had a look at the DR MyCommerce invoice that I got for the purchase. Besides DR MyCommerce´s address, it says they are acting in the name of:

Lehner Marina
Mironava Street 8b 14
49000 Dnipropetrowsk
Ukraine

So we have a website with no real address on it, a telephone number in the UK, selling through MyCommerce USA and Ireland (if you are from Europe), a address in the Ukraine and we also have some German speaking Forex21 member that contacted me in German as well (also from a @forex21.com email address), threatening to sue me in Germany if I wouldn´t stop to bad-mouth Pro FX 4.0 with my "totally unrealistic" findings (which follow below) since every trend following system would basically have the same entries (of course!). Again, for that German guy contact, no address or name was provided in that email. I replied back to that German guy, asking him to reveal his full name + contact address and also gave him my full address (they anyway already had this) and that he can feel free to sue me as I am sure any court would love to have a look at how this company is constructed and works internally, especially in terms of taxation within Germany/EU, with all the different locations involved and no street address on their site. As well might it be interesting if they have to show the Pro FX 4.0 source code to the court, it might become a boomerang. I didn´t get a reply from that German guy about his address nor his name. Instead: silence (so far, I will update my post if anything changes).

Now let´s get to the really interesting part, the part that seems to disturb Forex21 the most. That is that I have found that Pro FX 4.0 is very identical to Genesis Matrix, a free manual trading system here http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=373796 at Forex Factory and which is also traded on GBPUSD. Let´s have a closer look and see some screenshots:

1) Let´s first look at how Pro FX 4.0 looks "out of the box": http://s22.postimg.org/5h2q2mwpt/profx_4_0_default.jpg

2) Let´s take a look at the Genesis Matrix "out of the box": http://s14.postimg.org/3wg15am01/genesis_matrix_default.jpg
For now, let´s notice that both use Heikin Ashi and both display the entry arrows at exactly the same time in this case (they don´t always do, but more on this later on).

3) Now let´s add the Pro FX 4.0 "Multi Analyzes" indicator to the default template, this then looks like this: http://s7.postimg.org/fz951wnff/profx_4_0_multi_analyzes.jpg

4) Let´s wait a second, that "Multi Analyzes" looks kind of like the Genesis Matrix indicator, doesn´t it? Let´s take a look after adjusting the colours to the same colours as in Pro FX 4.0 (DodgerBlue / Snow) and sorting the GHL / CCI / TVI / T3 in the same order as in Pro FX 4.0 as well, then we get this: http://s7.postimg.org/mbsvphfvf/profx_multi_analyser_versus_genesis_matrix_with.jpg

5) Let´s also take a look at the inputs section of the "Genesis Matrix 2.22" indicator and the "Pro FX Multi Analyzes": http://s29.postimg.org/ad7s9ziaf/profx_multi_analyser_inputs_versus_genesis_matri.jpg

As we can see, both indicators paint the exact same results and use the exact same input periods / settings. As far as I see in the Genesis Matrix thread, that indicator was original developed by "Xaphod" in this thread http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=381999 and is called "GMTS-Matrix". That was on September 1. 2012. Now I definitely don´t want to say Pro FX 4.0 has copied it, it might be that this indicator was there in Pro FX 2.0 already (which was released in 2009 as far as I know?) and "Xaphod" might have copied it from Pro FX 2.0 in 2012. Who knows... In any case, they are both exactly the same in what they display.

6) Now if we combine this all together, get rid of the entry arrows of Genesis Matrix, which, as I said, are often the same as in Pro FX 4.0 as well, but NOT ALWAYS, and compare the Genesis Matrix indicator with the entry arrows of Pro FX 4.0, we get this: http://s24.postimg.org/d4u7yyfpx/profx_4_0_entry_arrows_versus_genesis_matrix_ind.jpg

The arrows in Pro FX 4.0 almost 99% of the time, appear as soon as the Genesis Matrix 2.22 indicator turns all white (sell) or all blue (buy), or, with the original colours of the Genesis Matrix, all white (buy) or all red (sell). Here is another example from last week: http://s29.postimg.org/yq16lbjvb/genesis_matrix_entries2.jpg

Summarized: if we disregard the ProFX 4.0 "Probability Cloud" indicator (the one with the white / blue shades in the screenshot - which is another indicator they use for confirmation), we can get the exact same entry-signals if just using the Genesis Matrix 2.22 indicator with the original settings from the Genesis Matrix thread at ForexFactory by just buying when the matrix turns all white, and selling when it turns all red - ignoring the arrows the Genesis Matrix system paints as they are rather not reliable. Additionally we also have the Stochastic Oscillator in the Genesis Matrix template as well as some more indicators, which are not really needed to trade the system though (at least from my experience and the way it has been traded on the Forex21 forum last week).

Personally, after not having a Pro FX 4.0 license anymore, I had a look at the Forex21 forum where they publish the daily trade recommendations and have been able to get the almost exact same entries with the Genesis Matrix if just following the Matrix turning all red or all white, ignoring the rest of the Genesis Matrix system and NOT trading against the H4 trend of the Genesis Matrix indicator (I have it running on M30 for the entries just like Pro FX 4.0 does and on the H4 for checking the Matrix there too).

That´s really all I have to say about Pro FX 4.0, make up your own mind about my findings. I can only observe and provide what I´ve found and what I can backup 100% when comparing it to the free Genesis Matrix system and have noticed that I can get 99% the same trade-entries this way like in Pro FX 4.0.

Green pips to everyone:)

Last edited:
Whooooowhooooo the wannabe developing director of the NMI wonder expert advisors whose work is responsible for enormous losses is now writing absolutely honest and fair reviews.

Whooooowhooooo the wannabe developing director of the NMI wonder expert advisors whose work is responsible for enormous losses is now writing absolutely honest and fair reviews.

The absolutely honest review lacks some honest screenshots. They manipulated so badly my grandma would spot them as fake.
  • It's an EA but there is no smiley in the right upper corner. Went missing! :eek:
  • The vertical lines are for the last swing high/low are on the wrong place. Ups! :(
  • One line is white and one is grey. Pfffff! :confused:
  • The vertical line for the sell signal goes through the middle of the candle but crosses the square from the indicator on the right side. He** no! :oops:
  • The history of the fog indicator is limited to 100 or 200 bars. It does not go back all the way. Da* it! ;)
  • When the price is on the move, the EA will show 5 blue up arrows, not one arrow and four X for uncertain direction. What d* f**! :p
And that's just for one screenshot. :)

LOL, Laslo, hired by Alexander Collin? You should do some research before posting such unbacked-up claims while having absolutely no idea. Every Pro FX 4.0 user can just download the free Genesis Matrix from the Forex Factory thread and draw their own lines (which I did draw by hand btw in MSPaint, hence they are not 100% accurate) to see that that the Pro FX 4.0 arrows paint at the same time 99% of the time. Takes 5 minutes to confirm for them that nothing is fake with the screenshots.

There is no EA logo in the upper right corner because this is a visual backtest so that I could demonstrate the same times for Pro FX 4.0 / Genesis Matrix. The same applies for the arrows of the EA, they don´t work in a visual backtest, but they are not needed to replicate the arrow signal at all. The "fog" indicator always only draws back 100 to 200 lines.

But I´ll make you another one anyway, which every other user can replicate right away as well to verify this is far from fake, even without owning Pro FX 4.0. Download Genesis Matrix free from http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=373796 then open up a GBPUSD M30 chart, attach the Genesis Matrix indicator there and scroll back to the 3. March 2016 (using this date since Alexander Collin stopped posting pictures of the charts in their Free Trade Suggestions on the Forex21 Forums after that date). So let´s take a look at the picture from 3. March that he posted on his very own (btw, his fog indicator seems to be fake as well, as it only draws back 100 to 200 bars as well, LOL!):

http://forum.forex21.com/thread/mar-03-2016-269-pips/998/
Full size picture: http://s12.postimg.org/frbkl4n31/profx_03032016_1.png

Now take a look at the Genesis Matrix turning all red for a short trade at exactly the same bar that day. Here is is the screenshot, but everyone can make their own live screenshot by just loading up Genesis Matrix indicator:

http://s12.postimg.org/rrntudfq5/genesis_matrix_3_March_2016.jpg

All fake, eh? You need to come up with another tactic, LOL. P.S.: Your poor grandma, send her well-wishes from me, may she live for a long time coming.

Last edited:
Back