• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexCashProtector.com

General discussions of a financial company
Still a big drawdown

2 winners for 50 pips each!

Yeah, I got those also. Here's the thing, though... trade sizes were 25% of the original big loss, so there's still a big draw down. My settings are identical to what FPA lists in their test. And their test shows *no trades* so far this year.

Something very strange about this robot.

Yeah, I got those also. Here's the thing, though... trade sizes were 25% of the original big loss, so there's still a big draw down. My settings are identical to what FPA lists in their test. And their test shows *no trades* so far this year.

When did you have the big losses? This year or last year?

How much is the original big loss with this EA ?

How much.

How much is the original big loss with this EA ?

This thing isn't letting me upload the statement, but I think I've gotten you the gif image. This is since Jan. 3 with version 3 of the software at vantagefx in a demo account running a starting balance of $60K with settings listed by fpa.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 44
Not ready for live trading

After looking at the results of aicohn, it seems to me that the new version seems to be very unstable for trading live with it.

It's a pity for the people who trusted the 2nd version and traded live with it...

Anyone trading the V3 live?

No Reply for Requesting FXCP V2

I have decided to GIVE UP and seek for REFUND after I have tried many times asking to support team that I PREFER THEM TO SEND ME BACK VALID FXCP V2since I have been comfortable using it for awhile...

V3 is certainly a TURNING POINT from PROFITABLE into HORRIBLE EA... I think they have OVER TUNE the FXCP so that now the EA become FAT and LAZZY to take decision... ;)

I have asked many times but so far support team has no response to my request for FXCP V2... Even I promised them that I will recommend to some of my friends to use FXCP if they agree to provide me with V2... Once again, no responses... SO I am very p**d with their so called "responsive" support team.. Finally, I contacted CLICKBANK and ask for REFUND... :nerd:

So...My advice DO NOT USE V3 ON YOUR LIVE ACCOUNT... Just play it on our DEMO, If you still have 60 days trial periods.. Yet, if you have limited spare time for trial, Better follow me to seek for REFUND.. V3 is S***K :mad:

Guys ,as I said.no waste too much time and money to buy EA ,just enter forexfuture.zulutrade.com there and opne live or demo account to follow free EA.

in forexfuture.zulutrade.com there are 3 special Signal Provider is me, God Uj UC , 40% permonth and power EU .

there are first 31 trades are bad for this 3 signal provider,because there are 31 trader requirement before become a signal provider.

there are other power signal provider are not me such as system FX and FLY on the wall.

Guys those PRO provider using EA and share with u all for free,why waste time and money to do with those EAs???

just open account at forexfuture.zulutrade.com than u will get free EAs!!!!

before u open Live account,Please tell me that U want to open live account,there are too many choice of broker to open account in forexfuture.zulutrade.com and I will choose the best for u !!

Let's try it

Guys ,as I said.no waste too much time and money to buy EA ,just enter forexfuture.zulutrade.com there and opne live or demo account to follow free EA.

in forexfuture.zulutrade.com there are 3 special Signal Provider is me, God Uj UC , 40% permonth and power EU .

there are first 31 trades are bad for this 3 signal provider,because there are 31 trader requirement before become a signal provider.

there are other power signal provider are not me such as system FX and FLY on the wall.

Guys those PRO provider using EA and share with u all for free,why waste time and money to do with those EAs???

just open account at forexfuture.zulutrade.com than u will get free EAs!!!!

before u open Live account,Please tell me that U want to open live account,there are too many choice of broker to open account in forexfuture.zulutrade.com and I will choose the best for u !!

I have tried the auto trading on the Tradency platform, but I didn't really like it. You are somehow in no control of your money. You don't know the trader and he can just blow your account in no time.

But since this is demo trading, I have set up an account there and wait for the results.

If you have some tips about the best traders there, let me know, because I would need 1 week to analyse the profiles of all those traders there!

I have tried the auto trading on the Tradency platform, but I didn't really like it. You are somehow in no control of your money. You don't know the trader and he can just blow your account in no time.

But since this is demo trading, I have set up an account there and wait for the results.

If you have some tips about the best traders there, let me know, because I would need 1 week to analyse the profiles of all those traders there!

Blow off??,dude ,I had figure out this problems long time ago,u dun follow some provider they open many trades a day ,like FLY ON THE WALL.

If u want to follow them,u need to configure max trade to 1.

some safe provider like system Fx and power EU ,u can follow them easily. In zulutrade slipage is the problem,choosing a good broker is a key.

Another important Key is your MM. dun greed!!!!!!!!!!! for example is u use to follow me 40% permonth,pls dun open too big lots,because it will have DD some times. Power EU dun have such case.

there are some scapler Signal provider like mines name KAHYONG, PLEASE DO NOT Follow this because very danger,it just put there to become a SHOW OFF ACCOUNT!!!!!

Back