• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
G'day all!

Thank you for your posts and input. Its taken ages for me to find a reliable and good performing bot. I have been researching this bot since looking at FPA's latest Robot testing results showing FGB in the lead. I was wondering if I purchase this bot, which version should I get and should I set bot up to trade M15 chart, EUR/USD only? (which seems to be safe)

I noticed many posts talking about the T/P functionality not being very good, is there any other way of mitigating this other than closing trades manually? (which would be a pain living in OZ' timezone).

Thanks!!

I too live on Oz, Brisbane actually. I tend to find 6pm-10pm is the best trading time for overall volume in the markets. With this bot, you can close out 100+ pips/week comfortably within those hours. You'd do that in a few hours on a good day!

Thanks Deltaseven,

Surprising that the developers havent already identified this problem and fixed this issue. Otherwise in the short term,are you able to tell the robot what max T/P to close out on?

I understand that you'll let the robot do what it wants on EURUSD (M15). Do you find the bot trades and profit often on the EURUSD without needing to worry about T/P?

I'm not sure it's easy as as fixing the problem - you'd first have to define "fix". what I would like to see added is the option to configure in the EA an automatic TP setting, +XYZ pips. That would be great.

new here

just purchased ... running on the fxcm m4 platform on a demo account. Everything looks fine, except no trades in a day or so, and under my journal tab i am getting these errors ..

2011.02.25 09:03:27 Old tick EURUSD15 1.37514/1.37539

getting alot of these. Any clue?

Thanks

Up and running

Hello all, I have the FGB up and running on 3 of my brokers. Mb Trading, FX Open and Jade FX. Didn't get everything up and running till Friday morning so no trades as of now. Will post results as they come in next week. Good luck to you all!

Ben

Global Closer

All,

There are a lot of bots out there that can be used to aid in closing trades. One example is the Swiss Army EA v1.7. If the growth bot can pick the trades but the SL and TP settings seem to not be comfortably aligned with your trading style then I might suggest using this or another closer bot. You put this bot on a chart you aren't using and then you can program it to control certain pairs or magic numbers or all open trades. You can have it set specific stops, TS, TP, BE, etc. You can have it close out partial trades, and set second profit targets etc. I use this when I can't be present to ride the trades myself. There are tons of free versions of it out there so don't pay for it if some site asks you to.

USE THIS ON DEMO ACCOUNT FIRST!!!

I have not had any problems with this bot causing errors but I have not used it with the Growth Bot so no one knows what it will do until tested.

Damn! I'm so confused! I'm looking for a reliable, well-performing Bot that doesnt need to continously change its settings and has proven results. There so many bloody different reviews and places for information, who can you trust. Ive been reading crap about FPA and how its a scam which doesnt help.

Please!! Please, can anyone either email me or just post here about there experience on a bot that actually works and is well performing whether its FGB, or Fap-bloody Turbo, or MegaDriod etc???????

(Im sorry, but I'm sooooo frustrated at all the conflicting info out there and dont even know how I can even trust FPA, who are extremely cryptic when I ask about there findings on best bots that have performed)

Back