• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
That is one of the reasons I am waiting. I have seen updates completely change a bot to a point it no longer trades like it originally did. Something as simple as adding a stop loss to this bot may completely reduce profits but increasing the numbers of losers by being stopped out and reduce the size of the winners depending how tight your crowd the trade. This bot is still interesting for me as I like trade picking robots. I have a hard time pulling the trigger on a trade. Once a trade is active I can manage the trade with full confidence. So from what I have heard, this is a good trade picker but profit taking is still being modified and improved. Is this a correct assessment?

-ej5

Yes, that is about it!
I am still a bit jumpy with it, so at the moment I am closing winning trades manually.
Not too much of a problem though!

money manage

Hi,all,I am a newbie here,I wonder if I have $1000 deposited,how many lots do I set in this EA each time?thank you!

Hi ZHU DANWEN,

If i were you, i would set the trading volume to 0.05 lot for every $1,000.

Good luck.

Product Upsales

Anyone finding any value in the product upsells?

Sounds like the first upsell gets you more settings?

Second upsell gets you access to some of the code?

How many different settings are there on the base version that actually affect the way the bot enters or exits trades?

multi currency test

mt4i.com/users/fgb_multi_currency

testing on demo to see how EA performs on some other currencies . . . (cut and paste above link in browser)

I have closed some trades manually. The mt4 terminal crashed and I was not sure if the trades would be managed. I will try not to interfere any more!!

Anyone finding any value in the product upsells?

Sounds like the first upsell gets you more settings?

Second upsell gets you access to some of the code?

How many different settings are there on the base version that actually affect the way the bot enters or exits trades?

Hello,

The advanced and power version do have more settings and they are all listed in the basic version manual. I just went to the power version today so it's too early to tell if the additional settings are adding any value yet or not. I know for a fact I won't be touching the majority of them but settings like the Wave Trailing appears interesting and one particular setting I'll be paying attention to.

Regards

well,I am disappointed,I bought this EA,and It appeard:

Forex Growth Bot Advanced Edition - $59.00

This version includes additional settings that allow you to further tweak the robot and attempt to improve performance. Please refer to the manual from your Basic edition download to see which settings are included.

Buy Now

Forex Growth Bot Power Source Edition - $70.00

This version includes advanced settings, plus wave trailing and re-invest capital. It also includes some source code.

Buy Now

Advanced Support And Optimization Service - $49 Per Month

This service includes robot optimization services, advanced updates with the ability to request features, and higher class support. Higher class, meaning access via Skype, PC to PC support (we login to your PC and help) and more. This also includes new currency pairs and new settings as they become available. Please feel free to contact us after signing up to reach us on Skype.

Buy Now

Download Forex Growth Bot
To download Forex Growth Bot Basic Edition + Manual please Click Here .

(Includes FIFO Setting For US Brokers in Inputs Tab).

Does this mean I need to pay more money to them?And which edition should I buy?:unhappy:

Back