• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMorningTrade.com (Mark Fric)

General discussions of a financial company
yep, right. I use myfxbook.com for the calendar and u can use it for showing performance on your account too. I like it.

It worked!

The template must be installed or the EA won't open a trade. Also, the template must have the same settings as the EA. So everytime you open a chart, you have to load the template and the EA, and make sure both settings match.

The correct time is 06:30 London. However, 06:00 works better.

It is strange and annoying, but it works also like this. I don't know how to change any settings on the template, can you advice me?
Did you have a trade yesterday, 14th of December?

Attachments

• md short signal 15-12-10 08.30.gif
    md short signal 15-12-10 08.30.gif
    13.1 KB · Views: 60
hi f-man

I do not use the indicator for FMT so he is workin without it. Anyway, to make changes right click at your chart, click on indicators and edit, thats it.....
and no Trade yesterday

Indicator or Template?

I do not use the indicator for FMT so he is workin without it. Anyway, to make changes right click at your chart, click on indicators and edit, thats it.....
and no Trade yesterday

Morgen Dirk.

I got a little bit confused. If you don't use the indicator, it means you trade it manually? Or did you mean that you don't use the template?
If you are using the EA, I suppose the EA needs the indicator to function, right?

Sorry for asking so many things, but I think I understand much better now and your post got me thinking... :D

hi f-man

no manual trading. I put the EA at the chart, without the seperate indicator and he does trading without it. The indicator is only for visual purpose needed.

Thanks

Thanks guys.
I have learned one more thing today!:D

I had a trade today on one of the brokers, but then I realized that I had the wrong time setup....

On the default settings, there was no trade today!

Back